• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Online? Newest MMORPG CRAZE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennykelly

Antagonist
Reaction score
Fable III Online? Newest MMORPG CRAZE!!

Make your suggestions to how cool you think fable III would be online.

My suggestions are to make the mmorpg system (if there is one) similar to the WoW and Runescape Online multiplayer System.

Fill in this form below if you believe there should be Fable III online, and possibly Fable II online.

Form
Name:
Do you want Fable III online? : Yes / No
Why do you want Fable III online? :
Your Suggestions:

P.S Don't forget to subscribe to me on youtube - Search Bennykell3!
Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully this will make a difference in the Fable Community.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Re: Fable III Online? Newest MMORPG CRAZE!!

No way. Unless its only an MMO when you you go on live and stuff. Fable 3 cant even be an mmo. You have to go and be king or queen and stuff.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

First of all, you should be able to be your own character. And when you go online, being able to have more than one person at a time would be good, not having to share the screen would be awesome. There could be your fable world, and when you go online an online albion that everyone could run around and not worry about screwing up your economy. But if you want you can do co-op in your world. Being able to challenge people to one on one combat would be awesome. There should be an arena where people can go and fight each other, and potions will not be active in there. But loosing will not scar you single player character. Mabey even an arena with different game options. Team deathmatch Fable!

But like I said befor, all of this must be separate from your single player fable world.

But if they do put in a co-op system like in Fable II, I at least want want full control of the camera. Even if you have to stay fairly close to each other, each player should be able to rotate their camera freely. This might not work for "couch co-op" but there is no reason why this shouldnt work on online co-op.

Willstopher

Reaction score

fable 3 would be cool as a multiplayer game, but you know that lionhead would just screw it up, so don't give them any ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.