• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
This is going to be a boring read so if you are short on time you can skip to the bottom paragraph.

Here's the situation. We (me and my brother) were supposed to get Fable III early from a friend of my brother's girlfriend (yes, the one from the topic I made a while back). He broke up with his girlfriend recently and because we thought we were getting the game early, we didn't pre-order the game. This is where the problems unfurl. We went to pre order the game today from Best Buy. The site doesn't allow pre-orders on the limited edition. Then we went to Gamestop and they stopped accepting pre-order requests for the limited edition. My brother REALLY wants the Channeler, but as I mentioned Best Buy isn't giving pre-orders for that. That leaves Amazon and Wal Mart to pre-order from.

To summarize, my brother wants to exchange codes with someone for the Channeler. If you're interested, please tell me if you'd prefer the Absolver or Champion's Hammer. Thanks in advance.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I could give you my code, but I am crap at working xbox live

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score
I've seen some Limited Edition boxes for sale on E-Bay... for like $100. I have been seriously contemplating getting one.

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score
Amazon.com / Walmart.com still accept LE - Preorder as of 10/21/2010 10:30am PST .

mike6976

Reaction score
We should start a thread iam getting Reavers sword but would rather have the Channeler myself

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
**** happens when you try getting the game cheaply.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
why not just cancel your preorder from gamestop and get it from best buy? u get the channeler there

Reaction score
Sad thing I think most people would prefer the Channeler. Pretty much the only two reasons people Pre-Ordered from Best Buy was either: a) Because they wanted the Channeler; or b) Gamestop stopped taking pre-orders and Best Buy was the first alternative they thought of. You'd have to find all the (b) people if you wanted the Channeler.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
actually i got it from best buy because i could get the LCE for about $45 there :p
the channeler just came as a pleasant side bonus, since i dont need to be good, nor evil to receive its benefits :p

Status
Not open for further replies.