• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III: Time to take those bloody gnomes down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsjohanniklas

Reaction score
I noticed that this gnome searching needed some guidance aswell. Have been running around with random people online showing them locations all day. I also noticed that michael0100101 posted a guide earlier, awesome dude. But I'm a reader so I made a thread anyway. And kudos to the dudes that made this guide to begin with.
Happy reading.

Location of Gnomes

Bowerstone Castle (3)

[*]Go to the kitchen, the gnome will be in the top corner of the room between the two entrances.
[*]Go to the stairs leading to the catacombs, on the top of the stairs face back towards the castle. Look in the gardens on your right, the gnome will be sitting on a bird bath.
[*]Enter the catacombs, go through the hidden entrance. as you enter the cavern turn around and face the archway,, the gnome will be on the outside of the left side.

Bowerstone Market (3)

[*]Head over the bridge towards the statue from the clock tower, go right(towards the Furniture Shop) and look for stairs. Go up the stairs and he's on the over pass.
[*]From the statue at the entrance to Bowerstone Market, facing the bridge, take a right, go down untill you see stairs to your right. He is in the corner
[*]On the back wall of 'The Doghouse' which is next to 'The Cock in the Crown' pub

Bowerstone Industrial (5)

[*]Go to the bridge closest to the docks. He is in an alley up on the wall with the skull and crossbones poster.
[*]Past Reaver's industrial workshop (opposite side from where you enter when you first arrive) under the bridge in an alcove.
[*]In the Cesspool (accessed through a hatch in the Wooble-Fuddlebuck-Glimborg Mansion, across from the orphanage/brothel). Head into the Cesspool and run straight and dive off the ledge, follow the path up the hill and go right (there is a Silver Key behind some boards you can knock down). Keep following the path down the hill and through the Hobbe Fort. The gnome is straight ahead at a dead end.
[*]Along the path taken during the "One Ring to Find " quest. In the sewers under the crane. Head left and you will see two walls blown out, the one at the end of the tunnel is the one you want. The gnome is stuck in a grate on the ceiling.
[*]Face out of the pub door and turn to the right and head for the poster with a skull and crossbones past the allyway (on the left side lit up in the distance). As you come up the last set of stairs go into the warehouse (same one as in "Animal Liberation ") directly in front of you. The gnome is in a cage in the far corner of the warehouse on the right in the dark. (Must do Animal Liberation quest first in Millfields to get key for the door).

Bowerstone Old Quarter (2)

[*]On the second house to the right from the main gate. (House of Stains)
[*]Up and to the right in between Duckworth House and Cheese Cotage in the garden.

Brightwall Village (5)

[*]The first Gnome you get. Inside Brian's home. (Lionel)
[*]From the blacksmith cross the bridge and turn left following the alley to the end. The gnome will be hiding near the middle of the chimeny of the right house.
[*]From the blacksmith cross the bridge and turn right following the road up the hill. Passing under a bridge go down the street on the right and straight back, the gnome will be standing atop a boulder.
[*]Go to the Academy, into the Reliquary , After the raised floor section with the Treasure chests. Head to the left stairs that go down (near the huge pillar holding a huge balcony) As soon as you hit the stairs he should start talking he's to the right around the corner.
[*]Go to the Academy, into the Reliquary (after the raised floor and Gnome 4) dive down to the water and make your way into the next room. Follow the path untill just before the next room. He is hanging on the wall to your right.

Driftwood (2)

[*]From the shore of Driftwood, looking towards the islands, follow the beach to your left. Look between two rocks and climb up the small grass hill to an area where the gnome is in a 'mini' caravan
[*]Go to the furthest island on the back of the map. If you look in the background you see the Bowerstone Castle (Fairfax Castle ), its the island that is slightly left. He's standing atop a rock. If you have done the 'A New World' quest, there will be a boat here.

Dweller Camp (1)

[*]Head up the path towards Wimpet's Sniffle. Before the bend look up at the remaining path, he's on the outside of the rail of the upper part of the path.

Mercenary Camp (1)

[*]Main housing section of the camp atop a water tower.

Millfields (5)

[*]From the Millfields Monorail Station turn slightly to the left and go down the road. The gnome will be hanging off a cliff face on the right behind some lumber.
[*]On bridge to the gazebo facing the shore the gnome is in a broken archway on the right.
[*]At Reaver's Mansion. As you head down the steps towards the water, there will be a gnome in the garden on your right
[*](Dankwater Cavern) Enterance is behind a statue of a man with telescope over looking the lake, near the bowerstone market sign - Follow the path in and he is on the cliff edge before the room with a rock formation.
[*](Dankwater Cavern) Same enterance as above - Follow the path in and in the room with the rock formation he is to the right behind a stalagmite.

Mistpeak Valley (7)

[*]Heading towards the monorail, take the path to the right, head up the hill he is at the top near the overlook (to your right).
[*]Sitting on iced waterfall near the demon door.
[*]Top right side of the Mistpeak Valley (Top Right On Mountain Dweller camp side) Follow the road down, a sign will come up saying Brightwall. Stay to the left and follow it across the bridge. You'll come to another fork (One leads sharp left Down, The other Leads sharp Right Up; there is a sign here that points to the Dweller Camp behind you). Take the Right going up the mountain, It should lead you into a Dig site. Walk to the left and look down the mountain, very obvious. (This Area is close to or in the vicinity of that big log walkway that leads up to the (5 silver key chest as well as a normal chest.)
[*](The Hole) behind the crashed monorail.
[*](The Hole) on the inside of the archway in the Hobbe battle arena on the left as you turn around facing the way you came in.
[*](Chillbreath Caverns, the entrance that is closest to the Mercenary Camp and Logging area, take the bridge that is closest to the water over the small pass leading to the Demon Door). He is in the area right where you enter it, above you slightly to the right side between two rock pillar formations. (This is also the Third Chillbreath cavern that allows you to grab the silver key in it seen in "Missing child" Side Quest.)
[*](Chillbreath Caverns, entrance between the monorail and Brightwall Village) - Down the trail it forks, take the left path. When it forks again, take the left again and head towards the icy water; he is atop a pilar of rocks.

Mourningwood (3)

[*]On a broken archway near the graveyard
[*]Immediately to the left after arriving in Mourningwood from Bowerstone Industrial on the back of a rock near the other tunnel.
[*]Inside the Ossuary (Requires Gone but not Forgotten). Keep heading deeper until you get to the tree in the ditch. Go to the right of the tree and you will see a chest. The gnome is inbetween the second and third tombs

Sunset House (1)

[*]It is up near the remains broken down house, next to the water on the right between two rocks holding himself up.

Silverpines (2)
blank.gif

[*]Outside the entrance to the mines from the village, on top of the supports
[*]On the mine lift scaffolding(on the hill above the mine)

Aurora (2)
blank.gif

[*]Facing the docks, on the right hand side between the house and the cave wall.
[*]Follow the path from the demon door down. At the bottom of the hill turn left and move towards the archway. After you walk past the archway, look back. He is between a house and the arch, just above the shrine.

Shifting Sands (4)

[*]As you enter Shifting Sands, leaving the cave from the City, on the first pillar to the left.
[*]From the exit to the City, go south-west. Follow the path to the left till you see a broken pillar. The Gnome is behind it and high up on the rock.
[*]In the mission "Desert Star" on the way to retrieve the rare diamond to gain riches for the castle. There is a gnome located on a smaller sized rock on the left side of the open cave.
[*]In the mission "Desert Star" when you enter the cave you keep following up a far few stairs. You will here the gnome talking as you have to stop anyway to kill a heap of bad guys. turn to the left and you will see him.

The Veiled Path (4)

[*]Fast travel to The Veiled Path and immediately go to your right, he is on the wall behind the first rock spike.
[*](In The Enigma) After lighting the left brazier there is a room with a plinth in the middle. Kill all the monsters and go into the door with statues on either side turn left and he's on a rail right inside the door.
[*]When doing the Prophetic Hermit Quest and you start going up stairs and there is a platform with 3 statues on it stop at the stairs near the rubble he is on the right.
[*]When doing the Prophetic Hermit Quest right before you get to the Hermit he is on broken pillar to your right.

shane states

Reaction score
its where we/someone/neone bumps your thread.... we post a bump message so that it will stay at the top of list instead of falling down

shane states

Reaction score
really wish i could even do this mission. every time i enter mistpeak my game locks me out.... so i cant even go and find the dang gargoyle statue

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Well that sucks, missing out on some of the funniest lines in the game, and a lovely pistol for completing it.

shane states

Reaction score
well went to Gamestop last night and took my game and had them look at it and my Xbox had severly scratched the game, lucky for me they gave me a brand new copy and the first thing I did was go to Brightwalla and talk to Brian.. So now let the Gnome hunting commence

Leiawyn

Best Pie Maker In All Of Albion
Reaction score
Thanks so much :'D Very helpful indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.