• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III to Do Away with Silent Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score
Re: Fable III to Do Away with Silent Hero

SelfAppointedGunslinger;411493 said:
:unsure:

Yeah I know haha! I meant in terms of hearing Your character actually talking with sound instead of just words on the screen. :lol:

(Sigh...) I hope they announce a new Elder Scrolls soon... :unsure:

Oh sorry.

If you could pick a type of attuide and voice sound, it would make Fable 3 better than Halo, CoDMW, Slient Hill, Fallout and Left 4 dead.

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

what would be cool is having a bunch of voices to chose from then like voice changes like changing how high ur voice or change it to a really deep voice

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

Knifeboy;411444 said:
I think this idea would be awesome in the game. I always liked the silent hero though; always made me feel like the hero by it not making decisions on dialogue for me eg he says something about how bad bandits are when I myself love bandits. I guess a way they could solve that would be to give you choices of what to say but I really don't like those in games they take you away from immersion.

Well i actually kinda like the idea of choice. To be honest I would settle for a nice Mass Effect type of setup. You know? Lemme see if I can have an example....
Ummmm say theres a cutscene in that *spoiler* part where you'll have to either A) Rescue Sir walter or B) leave him to die... If you're a good character and pick "A" then youll get evil points and say something like "Im so sorry walter but they are too strong (insert other lame, halfass excuse here)" but if you pick B then youll get the whole "Im a hero and hes my closeyest bestyest friend in the world! I shall now use my goody two shoe godlyness to purify you!!!" .... Or something like that... But if youre evil then A= "See ya, walter I never liked you anyways!" and B= "I cant let you kill walter because right now I need him to manipulate and to train from... Plus... I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!" (Ironically you would still get good points from choosing B)....

Still I know what you mean with the whole liking the silent hero thing. It did make it more personal to an extent... But im still super excited to have a voice... I do still want to chose what and how I say something though. ^_^

Well... The guys at lionhead probably wont work it like this.... but I thought it was a good idea anyway...:p sorry for any bad spelling...

Personally Im about to make it my mission in life to dig up the question I asked (or least implied) earlier on this thread....
Who the hell is doing the voice of the hero in first place!?!?!?! *eye twitches* x_x

Really... The fact I havent been able to even hear ANYTHING about it is driving me totally bonkers. :wacko:

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

If the voice actor is Jason Griffith, I will try to turn it off.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

Benjamin510;411585 said:
If the voice actor is Jason Griffith, I will try to turn it off.

Funny I actually had to search his name with google to know who you were even talking about, haha. :lol:
As much as i enjoyed playing sonic when i was five, Im pretty dang sure I would never EVER want his voice to be that of my hero's... then again Im going to be playing as a girl soooooooooooooo.... yeah... Unless of course, the female hero will be a blue hedgehog.

Reaction score

Benjamin510;411501 said:
Oh sorry.

If you could pick a type of attuide and voice sound, it would make Fable 3 better than Halo, CoDMW, Slient Hill, Fallout and Left 4 dead.

If the sound & tone of the voice in Fable 3 is changeable I'm going to literally **** Myself with joy. ^_^

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;411600 said:
If the sound & tone of the voice in Fable 3 is changeable I'm going to literally **** Myself with joy. ^_^

classy!

I just hope there's more that the standard 2 voices to choose from, I love how in saints row 2 there were three, distinctly different voices for males and females (though I always end up making a cockney bloke!) ^_^

Reaction score

Skorm's Boss;412064 said:
classy!

I just hope there's more that the standard 2 voices to choose from, I love how in saints row 2 there were three, distinctly different voices for males and females (though I always end up making a cockney bloke!) ^_^

Same here, I went for the cockney bloke too, sounds kinda like Micheal Caine. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.