• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III VS Assassin's Creed Brotherhod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not that it's really possible (or fair) to compare the two games, in my opinion Fable III will still be my favorite game by the end of the year.
Now, I don't have anything against Assassins Creed Brotherhood, because I will definitely be getting that game shortly after it comes out. Although, mostly for the multiplayer. (I'm not too excited for the single player, then again, I never really am when it comes to AC games.
I adored Assassins Creed II, unlike the first one which i shelved after only playing it half way through, and I'm sure I'll enjoy Brotherhood just as much. But I've always liked the Fable series much more than the AC series.
Nobody compared them, he just said he is trading F3 for AC:B

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Not that it's really possible (or fair) to compare the two games, in my opinion Fable III will still be my favorite game by the end of the year.
Now, I don't have anything against Assassins Creed Brotherhood, because I will definitely be getting that game shortly after it comes out. Although, mostly for the multiplayer. (I'm not too excited for the single player, then again, I never really am when it comes to AC games.
I adored Assassins Creed II, unlike the first one which i shelved after only playing it half way through, and I'm sure I'll enjoy Brotherhood just as much. But I've always liked the Fable series much more than the AC series.
Same here. I loved Assassin's Creed II, but I really didn't enjoy the first game much at all (although I will say, I was excited when Desmond had his Altaïr drawback in ACII). I will definitely get Brotherhood but not for the multiplayer, because I love the story of both Ezio and Desmond himself.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
because I love the story of both Ezio and Desmond himself.

Agreed. The AC story is easily one of the best stories I have ever experienced.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, i think the multiplayer is interesting but Assassins Creed is all about the story and how detailed and deep it is thats the main reason im playing it.

Twilight

Reaction score

Really? It gives me a feeling that there just making it up as they go along. I did lol when I found out Gandhi was a templar during AC II though...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Really? It gives me a feeling that there just making it up as they go along. I did lol when I found out Gandhi was a templar during AC II though...

If you look at all the hints in the game and read the article 'The ending explained' on CVG there is a lot of hints to lots of different things that are much deeper than anything you think you understand in the game. I was shocked by some of the content in the article and i played both games quite a bit. :lol:

Reaction score
Yeah, i think the multiplayer is interesting but Assassins Creed is all about the story and how detailed and deep it is thats the main reason im playing it.
Indeed, the multiplayer is interesting, but i love the story, Ac stories are some of the best, keeps u guessing to.
Same here. I loved Assassin's Creed II, but I really didn't enjoy the first game much at all (although I will say, I was excited when Desmond had his Altaïr drawback in ACII). I will definitely get Brotherhood but not for the multiplayer, because I love the story of both Ezio and Desmond himself.
Some people say they didnt finish it cuz they got bored (Ac 1) but i finished it, it was just a new game and style is all, then the second one was hands down better that the first one, thats excluding the blacked out armor, but on another note i am gettin it the day it comes out, which is in 10 days if im not mistaken, maby 11.

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score
Although putting two games against each other which arent even remotely similar is crazy but... The storyline in AC:BH is clearly gonna be longer and better but it just depends what fan of what game you are

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

I got the exact opposite. I thought it was a carefully planned out conspiracy. It's a thousand times better than the Da Vinci code.

Twilight

Reaction score
I got the exact opposite. I thought it was a carefully planned out conspiracy. It's a thousand times better than the Da Vinci code.

We don't know how planned out at all it is. I too enjoy the conspiracy behind it so far, but I'm hoping they drop the ball in the final game. To early to tell if it's good or not if you ask me.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
I just love the whole concept of ancient astronauts, so it's an easy win for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.