1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fable Mod Ideas?

Discussion in 'Fable: The Lost Chapters' started by Naxatato, May 25, 2019.

Register or log in to browse without ads.

1. Naxatato

Naxatato Obsidian

Trophies:
    I'm interested in learning what mod ideas excite our community.

Things like marrying our favorite npcs, having new buyable homes or adding in outside references (I modded in some Poke'mon and Final Fantasy stuff myself). What mods have you liked best or always wanted to see/try?

2. lee

lee -Hero of Knowledge- Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    I loved the Dragon Island mod that adds a brand new area, some new Weapons and Items. Other projects I keep an eye on are ones that try to recreate Project Ego. I’m fascinated by all the unused content on Fable and would have loved to see something that’s based around that.

Naxatato likes this.
  3. Zarkes

Zarkes Comedic Tragedy Platinum Supporter Legendary Hero

Trophies:
    There were three of us at different times trying to make a playable female hero, because it can work. I didn't know enough about animations or skin weighting and I didn't want to 3d model in the holes. I learned the most about Fable modding that way. My next project was to make a 3rd person play through as a nymph summoner, i got far but again I could never seem to get it to publish, to many bugs.

lee, Dark Drakan and Naxatato like this.
  4. Register or log in to browse without ads.