• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable The Balverine Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike6976

Reaction score
Just started reading it thought i would post a thread getting peeps opinions on it so far so good as iam bout a 1/4 of way through it . Also please try not to post to many spoilers for those that have not read it all the way

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Quite good actually. I enjoyed the fact that it felt like a fable game, you know because of the traveling and the dog...

mike6976

Reaction score
yeah i noticed that better than i expected but i guess the author of it is supposed to be pretty decent

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
How do you guys have this book already? Amazon.uk sent me an Email saying the release date was pushed back to the 28th due to publishing issues.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
yeah i noticed that better than i expected but i guess the author of it is supposed to be pretty decent
Meh. A few Star Trek here and there...

OT:
So, where you at right now?

mike6976

Reaction score
dont know went to my locale book store and there it was released on 5th here in the states

Langston

Reaction score
I bought the book on my kindle, it was pretty good. It stuck to the Fable world pretty well. But do you know where the code for the weapon is located on the book. I cant find any on my E-book, so I hope i didn't screw the pooch when i decided to buy it electronically.

Status
Not open for further replies.