• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable: The Lost Chapters/ Fable Cheats

ArkonIsWinning

Creeper's Gonna Creep
Reaction score
This thread is for sharing cheats you have that does not involve modding!

Easy Money!
You will need:
- Access to Oakvale
-Access to Snowspire Village
-Lots of Beer
-Patience
-Steal Expression

Method:
Okay, go to snowspire weeapon shop and on display is usually alot of Augmentations. Get the shop keep really drunk (About 4-5 beers) then oush him outside. He may run to a differant part of the shop but eventually you will be able to get him outside. When he's outside give him 4 more beers and he will walk around outside drunk. This gives you until he's sober (it will take him a long time to sober up so don't worry about times) to steal his Augmentations. If you want steal anything else from the shop you want. Go to Oakvale and sell the Augmentations to the weapon shop and you will make over 10,000 per set. This will only work once a day though.

Tips:
-Avoid delivery days as people will randomly walk in with boxes
-Make sure you're not followed by admirers.

THIS MAY WORK ON THE OTHER FABLES BUT I DO NOT KNOW.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Nice tip, but if I want augments, I'll just buy them and or Mod them into the game, money is so easy to acquire in that game, I don't have the patience to make a man drunk.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Well, I spent many weeks playing the original game on the Xbox, so unfortunately I can't say for sure that you can still do any of them.
Well, I know one that probably still works.
1. Go to Bowerstone through the giant gates in lookout point.
2. Go to the Weapon/Armour shop on the left
3. Stand at the door and wait for bystanders (Anyone other than the shopkeeper) to leave.
4. From here you can (For some reason?) steal through the door, sell the items back to the merchant and continue.

If it does still work, ^_^ If not... well...:unsure:
Note: What the door does is block out the shopkeeper's line of sight, so there are no witnesses.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Nice tip, but if I want augments, I'll just buy them and or Mod them into the game

that is why i dont like PC gaming
"ill just Mod it in to the game thus eliminating any challenge from the game whatsoever"
Every person i talk to at work who plays Skrim on PC the conversation goes like this:

Me: Im level 37 with full dragon scale, kinda sucked that i had to get my smithing to 100. Beats waiting around for it to pop up randomly in treasures though.
Guy at work: Im level 63 I-
Me: PC or console?
Guy: PC
Me: use mods?
Guy :Yeah why
Me: the game came out a month ago and your level 60, you haven't 'played' Skyrim,
dude gets all ****y cus i called him out on his bull ****.

^this has happened twice with 2 different people at my work