• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable tlc,2,or 3

The Messenger

The Puppeteer of Souls
Reaction score
I tried searching to see if tis there, but the annoying search took away every word but fable.
Which do you think? I want to know cuz im gonna buy one. I have played 2 and 3, my 3 is broken, and ive heard tlc is beastiest. help

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Yes TLC is hella fun. My 360 hates it though, glitches out hardcore. I have a vid of the heroes guild coved in grass texture,
also:
running screwed up (as you will see in the vid)
tattoos get all messed up when i change them

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
TLC remains me favorite of the three, but 2 was a close second. 3 didn't really live up to my expectations, but is by no means a bad game.

But seriously, TLC is the base line. None of the other Fable titles can even compare.

But it's also true that the 360 doesn't always emulate it properly. I would suggest getting it for PC, if you can find a copy. That's what I play it on.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Yes, TLC is the best. I only played Fable 2 a little since it's not on PC, but it was quite similar so ok too. Fable 3 I found quite... ****.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I liekd both TLC and 2 in different ways. Fable 3 was somewhat disappointing despite the great ideas.

Cain

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in another forum?

Anyway, the first Fable is the best. I have the original, so I don't know about TLC, apart from that it adds some new content.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Fable 1 for jack's voice and the sword of aeons true power, TLC for the extra hours of gameplay.

Fable 2 sucked, fable 3 was just plain **** and I mean **** **** like the kind of **** you ****......from your rectum.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I agree with everything everyone has said so far.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Fable TLC makes me feel all tingly inside.
Fable II... y'know what? I actually liked it -- loved it.
Fable III is dead to me.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
If you want mods then go for The Lost Chapters, if you want a fancy new game for your Xbox 360 then go for Fable III.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
You know how they say that sequels are usually if not always ****ter then the prequel? Its the same with Fable, Fable TLC is the best, Fable 2 is good and then Fable 3 was average to ****.. Obviously my opinion

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
You know how they say that sequels are usually if not always ****ter then the prequel? Its the same with Fable, Fable TLC is the best, Fable 2 is good and then Fable 3 was average to s***.. Obviously my opinion
Seems to be the regular opinion nowadays. We just lack the drama of our DevilMayCry cousins.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Its also more fun to make pures in fable 1/tlc

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
TLC is in my opinion the best Fable game. If you want to go streamline and pay extra for DLC that was just taken out of the game, go for 2 or 3.
As most people on this forum will say, if you do pick up TLC, get the PC version of it, even if you don't like the game in the first place you can -as with all things on the computer- do whatever you want to make it better.
Best of all, your computer dosen't need to be a hi-tech 30GB Ram type computer. Not due to the game being older detail (Still amazing for the time it was made) but because it's just generally computer-friendly.

Also, it is on Xbox, but if you do get it, I don't think anyone would recommend it over computer, unless they're a entirely console playing, dosen't enjoy modding or just generally extending playability gamer.