• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable tlc maps

F

fablemaster56

Re: Fable tlc maps

i luv ths game i caint wait for fable 2 what do u know about it

S

skaterryan17

Fable 2 is set 500 years after fable tlc.Some new features in fable 2 is you are able 2 go online and play with other palyers share certain amount of gold and exp with them as they play.Thares is just so many new things you should visit the fable 2 official website for all the details.

S

skaterryan17

Yeah one more thing I was talking to another user on here he said he might be able 2 make the sword tokigin I caint wait lol.

F

fablemaster56

allright im going to it now realy haah yes thats awsome i know i will donwlload it if he makes it its not a real detail wepon like inyussias but i luv sesshomaru so its wsome 2 me

S

skaterryan17

Yeah I know sesshomaru is awsome i like his half demon brothers sword 2 though that sword would be real good for fable.

F

fablemaster56

eah it would be so kool and fable was a ay dated back game so it kinda fits

S

skaterryan17

Yeah it does I wish I knew how to mod swords I would make it.you need help with anything else or ?

F

fablemaster56

yeah how do u add swords to your inventory

S

skaterryan17

Open your fe go scroll down till you see object.Click on it find the sword you want the number beside it is the id copy that number put it in ether your weapons id 1 or 2 not 3 it dosent work copy this and paste it somewhere so you dont have ask again lol.

F

fablemaster56

yeah good idea i coped it and pasted it thanks for all your help i apprcte it by the way i realy suc at speeling

S

skaterryan17

Anytime yeah its kool you caint spell that good I dont care lol so how far are you on fable tlc.

F

fablemaster56

right now im on the part where u have to fight jack of blades an tips

S

skaterryan17

Hers 2 ether shot him with the bow why you hide behinde the rocks.2 you lvel your spell inferno rath or w/e you call it and have plenty of postions mana and health and just use that one under him.

F

fablemaster56

allright real good help thanks one more how do i get the sword of aeons

S

skaterryan17

After you kill him you can ether kill your sister for the sword or throw it away its up 2

S

skaterryan17

Great gald 2 hear it I would have just put it in my inventory but hey thats just me lol.