• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable TLC runs slow on xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupus

Reaction score
Re: Fable TLC runs slow on xbox 360

a bards tale is ok but it doesnt work on 360 (yet)

and mine also glitches its to do with the 360 having to run some emulation software to simulate an xbox (think emulation is right) mine only lags when i play for hours

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

droded;54547 said:
Ok..
That sucks for you people(excluding Drakan)

Could have just edited post ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah. No offence Droded but you're making my MSN go crazy by posting to what EVERYONE says.

Why don't you wait a couple of hours before you reply?

My poor msn. :'(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Lupus;54574 said:
a bards tale is ok but it doesnt work on 360 (yet)

and mine also glitches its to do with the 360 having to run some emulation software to simulate an xbox (think emulation is right) mine only lags when i play for hours

What software is that? Annoys me that no Fifa game was ported to 360 so...

Lupus

Reaction score

hmm i seem to remember emulation software is wat alows the 360 to shutdown/tone down its features to make it act more like the original xbox (dont ask me though im a bit sketchy lol)

S

sir scowa

well if you contact xbox regarding the bards tale is not compatiable they mite listen to more than just one of us and i already asked them and they said it will be sorted amongst other improvemnts.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Lupus;54624 said:
hmm i seem to remember emulation software is wat alows the 360 to shutdown/tone down its features to make it act more like the original xbox (dont ask me though im a bit sketchy lol)

Oh sorry i misunderstood what you said originally my bad.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;54539 said:
Ive heard of some people having problems of more lag on 360 than old Xbox but unsure why as i dont have that problem. Only problem Ive had is similar to Hex's and the weird GFX glitches etc.

I read somewhere that biggest problem with making Xbox games play on the :360: was the way they handled graphics so I guess that makes sense

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;54640 said:
I read somewhere that biggest problem with making Xbox games play on the :360: was the way they handled graphics so I guess that makes sense

Yeah i can see what they meant now, though ive only seen afew slight glitches nothing major.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

yeah i play the original fable on my 360 and i get glitches too. sometimes for no reason at all my skin will turn green in some parts and also, newly loaded areas make the game run really slow until it finishes loading...while i'm in it lol. also the 360 is quicker to decide that your disc is dirty or damaged. i don't know how many of those things apply to it but it's not a problem, it's the crappy emulating technology that microsoft put into the 360, i wouldn't worry about it too much, just download update after update for your xbox and hope it gets better ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.