• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Vs. Morrowind

Which RPG is the best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable Vs. Morrowind

Tsuyu;19903 said:
On a more serious note: You quite hit the head of the nail there. Take Fable's characters and all that,, mix in the big world and freedom of Morrowind and you've got a winner.

Agreed, but companies are so uptight about using others good ideas and implementing them into their games. When they do they normally suck, take the incident when Doom 3 tried to use a Gravity Gun like Half Life 2's it was nowhere near as well done and plain sucked.

F

flamingsquirrel

Dark Drakan;19957 said:
Agreed, but companies are so uptight about using others good ideas and implementing them into their games. When they do they normally suck, take the incident when Doom 3 tried to use a Gravity Gun like Half Life 2's it was nowhere near as well done and plain sucked.

true, what we need (besides feeding tubes and crazed trekkies) is for the companys to merge, one buy another out, that way, the morrowind desighners will do the world, and fable people will do the... uh, fable part.

not ever going to happen, but it WOULD be awsome. Oh yeah, and bring in the dudes from God Of War, to put in a better combat system, fables gets boring after a while.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;19960 said:
true, what we need (besides feeding tubes and crazed trekkies) is for the companys to merge, one buy another out, that way, the morrowind desighners will do the world, and fable people will do the... uh, fable part.

not ever going to happen, but it WOULD be awsome. Oh yeah, and bring in the dudes from God Of War, to put in a better combat system, fables gets boring after a while.

I dont think that would work, companies buying each other out and working together. Everyone needs original ideas, i just think the companies should sometimes give credit to other companies and perhaps take leaves out of their books when making games.

F

flamingsquirrel

yeah, but still, *WARING: REALLY LAME, AND TOTALY FAKE SPEACH AHEAD* I HAVE A DREAM! AND IN THAT DREAM, GAME DEVELOPERS WILL WORK TOGETHER! TO CREATE GOOD GAMES! AND WE WILL HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, WITH NOTHING BAD! THAT IS MY DREAM [/gay speach]

but in reality, that won't happen becuase companies wan't more money, so the're not gonna let that happen.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;19965 said:
yeah, but still, *WARING: REALLY LAME, AND TOTALY FAKE SPEACH AHEAD* I HAVE A DREAM! AND IN THAT DREAM, GAME DEVELOPERS WILL WORK TOGETHER! TO CREATE GOOD GAMES! AND WE WILL HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, WITH NOTHING BAD! THAT IS MY DREAM [/gay speach]

but in reality, that won't happen becuase companies wan't more money, so the're not gonna let that happen.

:lol: yeah i can see what your saying but again as you said it will never happen as they are more interested in making money.

F

flamingsquirrel

they should all listen me! I BE HOME EDJUMACATERD!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;19973 said:
they should all listen me! I BE HOME EDJUMACATERD!!!

:lol: yeah :p

PS Liking the Avatar

F

flamingsquirrel

of course you do, becuase it's MINE!!!!

and i really am home edjamacated...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flamingsquirrel;19978 said:
of course you do, becuase it's MINE!!!!

and i really am home edjamacated...

Just read the signature aswel :lol:

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Back on-topic: I think that both titles certainly have their strengths and weaknesses, however I find I do prefer the Fable series.

Quick fact: me and Drak were originally planning to create an Elder Scrolls (including Morrowind) fansite before finally settling down with Fable...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;20011 said:
Back on-topic: I think that both titles certainly have their strengths and weaknesses, however I find I do prefer the Fable series.

Quick fact: me and Drak were originally planning to create an Elder Scrolls (including Morrowind) fansite before finally settling down with Fable...

As i said before i prefered Fable to Morrowind but not Oblivion, shame your PC cant run it :(

Yeah a true fact ^_^

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;19976 said:
PS Liking the Avatar
Yeah me too;)

projectego said:

:O That would've been awesome.........love this site though!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I have re-opened the poll voting option as I'm interested in seeing how the poll turns out after a longer period of time.

I voted Fable by the way...

/biassed :ninja:

P

Poppycock

your probably gonna split the world into 2 because of doing this. youve doomed us all!

A

Arckon

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Poppycock

yea but im keeping my oick with morrowind but fable still is a great game

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

If id have played Morrowind for longer or as ive said before it was a Fable Vs Oblivion thread id have voted Oblivion.

P

Poppycock

yea the thing about morrowind that makes it a little bit sucky is the combat system but its way better in oblivion

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Poppycock;21054 said:
yea the thing about morrowind that makes it a little bit sucky is the combat system but its way better in oblivion

I agree 100%, the system in Morrowind sucked really. Oblivions is much much better but the upcoming Dark Messiah Of Might And Magics combat system looks amazing and much better than even Oblivions!

Take a look at the thread and watch some of the videos from the link given they are amazing to say the least. They are going to make awesome use of Half Life 2's modified source engine! I hope the game ends up as good as its looking...

http://forums.projectego.net/dark-messiah-might-magic-790/

Status
Not open for further replies.