• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Vs. Morrowind

Which RPG is the best

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Fable Vs. Morrowind

I'll have to find were Isaid it then...:ninja:

B

blu phoenix

ok...but if you don't i still know...hello why would you be on this forum and playing fable all the time...hmm..because you like it...we all have said it.......:);):p:neo:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Who said I play Fable all the time.....Maybe I joined these forums because I thought it was the official website of Polka....

B

blu phoenix

right...trying to be smart are ya...look i you have praised it before soooo........

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

You've won this round blu.......

B

blu phoenix

what was this like a battle or something?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Yes and you've won that round...

C

CalebB

Each one had something I liked and disliked. fable had a good combat system with not much freedom. Morrowind had a horrible combat system with alot of freedom. Anyway i think fable is more innovative so ill pick that.

B

blu phoenix

CalebB said:
Each one had something I liked and disliked. fable had a good combat system with not much freedom. Morrowind had a horrible combat system with alot of freedom. Anyway i think fable is more innovative so ill pick that.

wow! very nice and delicate way of putting it. again welcome to the forums CalebB.;):D

P

Poppycock

morrowind defently, much more to do, gain. and travel

B

blu phoenix

you voted morrowind eh? hmm...there's just so much to do though in fable and the combat controls aren't as complacated and whatnot.

P

Poppycock

dude there like 200 main quests in morrowind and over 1000 mini quests in morrowind, you have so much more spells and they rock. WAY more armor, weapons and monster thing it takes about 2 hours to freeroam the whole island(notice i say freeroam unlike fable you stick to a path), you pretty much have several alternitives to missions theres about 8 races you can be, in the origanal morrowind you can be a vampire and in the bloodmoon expansion you can choose between vampire AND WAREWOLF!(me warewolf :) ) AND MANY MORE!!!(fables a great game in all but PSSSSSSSHHHH doesnt stand a chance especialy oblivion

im sure soren will back me up on this one

B

blu phoenix

yes morrowind is cool and all with the quests and sub-quests and whatnot but i truly hated the combat controls. they sucked ass...too sticky and too many...the races were cool and stuff but idk after a few weeks it got boring and i sold it....just not what i was exactly looking for.

you and skorm should get together because you'd talk your head off with him...he is a big morrowind fan.

P

Poppycock

yea i have to admit HORRIBLE ATTACK CONTROLS but in oblivion there much better. you hit every time and anytime you want you can block unlike the other one where you have to have ur skill up

B

blu phoenix

yeah oblivion looks great and a lot more promising. haven't gotten it yet but i will once i get a 360...i know i can get it on pc too but i just haven't gotten it yet. i think i'd like it more on the 360.

B

blu phoenix

ummm ok...that's cool...you posted it twice you know that don't you...

P

Poppycock

yea my computer is being realy weird i dont what its doing!?!!!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Oblivion is only tied with my game heart by Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I'm sure that will change though when Fable 2 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.