• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FABLE: YOUR REAL MUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grim Reefa

FABLE: YOUR REAL MUM

There was once a boy called Willy who lived in a place called Albion. When he was a fresh new born, his parents abandoned him in a forest in knothole glade. There the boy found a new mother, which was a balverine, her name was Betty Crocker. Betty’s breast milk which was given to Willy made him strong and gave him healthy teeth as well as a high metabolism. At the age of 5 willy was already the strongest person in the whole of albion, his renown was already on legendary.
Sadly one day when willy and his mother were out with the rest of the family having a picnic in knothole glade, a crazy psychopathic women by the name of scarlet robe came charging at willy’s family and killed them all. Willy imeddiatley pulled out his shotgun and blew scarlets brains out, he then skinned her and wore her skin as a suit.
It was then that a kind old wood cutter man found willy under a tree, having a cry about what happened. The wood cutter man was high and didn’t realise at the time that it was actually a male that he was about to take into his home and have relations with. Willy didn’t mind as he was into that kind of stuff.
Anyway one thing led to another and willy had 2 kids. One boy, one girl. It was only then that the kind old wood cutter guy realised that he had it with another man. And hired a group of bandits to come into the town and kill Willy/scarlet. Anyway, the bandits killed everyone in the town and were about to kill the kind old wood cutter guy because he didn’t pay them. Willy instantly took off scarlets skin and gave it to the wood cutter guy, seeing as will had strong feelings for him. The bandits then killed willy and threw him out the front of the house. The kind old wood cutter guy put on the scarlet “robe”, skin suit whatever, and tried to run away, sadly some clown called sack of blades who wore a mask to scare little kids captured him and put him in a jail called mars-bar-gate prison which was made out of mars bars.
And that my friends is the true story of who your mum really was, she was actually your dad.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Re: FABLE: YOUR REAL MUM

haha such a twist :wacko:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard lmao... :lol:

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

That was incredible. +Rep

G

Grim Reefa

haha ok ill write more if u guys want. thanks droded

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

That was pure awesomeness. +rep ^_^

S

souledge37

(still twitching):O :O :O my mom was my dad!!!!!!??????

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That was pretty damn funny :thumbsup:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

fantastic lol

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

hang on a tick... how would you survive a blow to the head with a gun..then again i suppose would you survive a sword in the back

C

cometojames

excllent briiliant best story ever i was lmao:mad:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

cometojames;129836 said:
excllent briiliant best story ever i was lmao:mad:

Please dont bump 3 month old thread, also ones by banned members.

Status
Not open for further replies.