• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable2-fairfax castle-Throne Room

C

cawb777

Fable2-fairfax castle-Throne Room

Ok, you walk into Fairfax Castle. Look straight at the throne, standing on the carpet and the little curved brick wall behind it see sompthing? Theres a hole in the top of the throne, but theres no hole in the brick wall...

Now go behind the little curved brick wall, theres a hole right in the center of it, now look at the top of the throne...no hole.

Tell me why.:hmm:

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: Fable2-fairfax castle-Throne Room

It's a secret porthole that, when activated, will take you into the lower level of the Spire. After a whirlwind of spiraling colors and sounds, you will find yourself face down in a dungeon and then must fight your way through seventeen hoards of rambunctious green-eared hobbelings (these would be half-child/half-hobbe mutations that only occur in this secret section of the game). After that, you must fight Theresa in the most epic final boss battle you could ever imagine!
But in order to get any of this, you must complete every quest in the game, have unlocked every expression, and have found all the Silver Keys. Once you've done this, return to the Throne Room and stand directly in front of the Throne. Have your dog do three consecutive back-flips and then the porthole should activate.

Or I could be making this all up and it could just be a glitch. Who knows?

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;269486 said:
It's a secret porthole that, when activated, will take you into the lower level of the Spire. After a whirlwind of spiraling colors and sounds, you will find yourself face down in a dungeon and then must fight your way through seventeen hoards of rambunctious green-eared hobbelings (these would be half-child/half-hobbe mutations that only occur in this secret section of the game). After that, you must fight Theresa in the most epic final boss battle you could ever imagine!
But in order to get any of this, you must complete every quest in the game, have unlocked every expression, and have found all the Silver Keys. Once you've done this, return to the Throne Room and stand directly in front of the Throne. Have your dog do three consecutive back-flips and then the porthole should activate.

I bet you my house people are gonna take that seriously in time :(

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

andythegill;269497 said:
I bet you my house people are gonna take that seriously in time :(

In time.. I have all those things done... im off to try it NOW !!!!!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

if you drink enough shrinking potions on knothole island, you can become a super-midget and squeeze through

C

cawb777

how do you activate it? hmm!:sly:

R

Repoman 108

Digital 0sm0sis;269514 said:
In time.. I have all those things done... im off to try it NOW !!!!!
digital 0sm0sis, i know your smarter than that :D

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

its just a random glitch

L

Lt.Petrelli

+rep Reputatieooon

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Dude Theres no way thats accidental. If You know how to modela dn texture objects you would understand. Theres no way a professional would let that slip, It has to be purposefull.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Well unfortunately I must have missed something as I stood there for a good hour or so making my dog do backflips till I realised you meant the dog in the game and not my real life dog (he only threw up 4 times so he did well) but when I tried with my ingame dog the portal still did not open... is there a specific time/date you have to stand there to make the portal open or am I missing something else ?

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Does it really matter tho? I mean it's just a mistake in the game. Btw LobotomizedLOVE that was a quality response ! +rep

C

cawb777

Yeah and I bet the the turning statue in fable 1 or the non accessible demon door was a mistake too:unsure:. I mean come on don't give up on it that fast. It has to mean something. Also fable 2 is a new game, with new graphics. The Lionhead team wouldn't just "make a mistake". Trust me people Have not find all the eastereggs yet, or mabey never will if we give up on it.:(

D

devilson

andythegill u stole my avatar

Twilight

Reaction score

Steampunk;270981 said:
Dude Theres no way thats accidental. If You know how to modela dn texture objects you would understand. Theres no way a professional would let that slip, It has to be purposefull.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Gud one

B

Blade Mr.DK

Wat tha hell r u talkin about!!?!!:wacko::wacko:

K

king calum

i noticed the hole in the back but not the front! ur a good see-er-er

E

EmperorofAlbion

Umm..Lobo is talking about the ultimate secret fun quest...You haven't played it? Yeah... You also need to be as fat as you can, as short as you can, and have no stats maxed.. Oh wait? You have all of your stats maxed? Ohh.. think twice before trying to one up a 38 year old virgin from detriot who still lives with his mom. You have just been bobo-ed