• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Falling glitch on Relationship quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim Fandango

Not as skinny as he is SLIM
Reaction score
I'm falling infinitely, presumably under the map, in the mountains valley area. I'm frustrated because I can't access the sanctuary to change my location and I can't continue the storyline, obviously, from "the sky". Anybody find a solution to this? If I save my game and load it, will I load up somewhere I can continue from? Moreover, does the game save often-- can I just load my last save and not lose 5 hours of play? (I haven't manually saved yet, if that tells you anything)

EDIT: I've uploaded a YouTube video with further details and, obviously, video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23FL1cBLxAY

Invalid1021

Reaction score
Apparently falling through the map is a very common issue. Has happened several times, they really need to fix this, the only way I know to fix this is to revert to last save, or restart the game if it autosaved...

Slim Fandango

Reaction score
*sigh, facepalm*
I really hope they get these glitches sorted out... I feel fortunate that I've only encountered the one, so far. One would expect a respected games developer like Lionhead to work out more of their glitches or, God Forbid, Microsoft do a little QA before letting such a flagship game be released in such a state.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I don't know how saving and auto-saves work in Fable III , but you're best bet would probably be reverting to an old save. I don't think you're gonna get out of this one any other way. :<

Slim Fandango

Reaction score
Well, it appears-- fortunately-- that the game auto-saves pretty often. I reset my Xbox and I lost but a moment's progress (save for the hour or so I left my Hero falling, waiting to see what I should do). I really hope I don't run into this again...

Ernie

Reaction score
Lucky for you, but mine freaking auto saved while transporting and there is no way for me to get out of it...

mike6976

Reaction score
happen to me too hopefuly the patch will fix but i dont see how

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Try getting a co-op partner in your game. See if that'll bring you both up to ground level.

Broaln

Gamertag IS Broaln
Reaction score
anyone find a temp fix yet?
for anyone yet to try, logging in a second controller does nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.