• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fallout New Vegas Banner

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
At this point I'm wondering if I should stop flooding the boards with my half assed signature making. >_< But, I'm looking for some kind of feedback, so here's my latest work. :D

k51rf4.jpg

Cain

Reaction score
Nice job, it looks great.

black.

Reaction score
Thanks, mate. I'm wondering if Scott (Gikoku) is tired of critiquing my signatures yet. ^_^

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Thanks, mate. I'm wondering if Scott (Gikoku) is tired of critiquing my signatures yet. ^_^

No, not at all. Just taking some time away from the forums here and there.

I like this one, the colors behave well with each other, what I often do is build my signatures around the render keeping with the render's natural properties (colors, lighting, etc). I like the divided corner concept, and the faint lines at the bottom are a nice subtle touch. Text I have mixed feelings on though, same with the black pixel border you used.

Perhaps try a different text style, by decreasing its size and moving it closer to the render (or the focal point) and have it fade a bit. When the text is too far away from the focal point, it can become rather distracting. Here's an example of mine from years ago:

YUI.png

black.

Reaction score
I appreciate the tips. Text and foreground effects are still giving me the most trouble. I have a hard time making text that isn't distracting, as well as pulling the focal point out of the background. I'll try to work on creating more blended texts.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
I like everything except the two white lines.