• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Family Promblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog

Reaction score
Family Promblem?

Well I start to get marry first time to a women name Alex after the ghost quest and we live in camp at bowerlake then later i found a peaceful home by demon door at Oakfield so I made kids with her one son so till after the shire my kid is 9 then i have a daughter later i went see reaver then my daughter got older is 9 now i cant have no more kids and later my wife divorce me after say my mother is right abotu you. So I liek what i do and i made a family all for nothign i was so mad i had to kill ehr so no one have my kid.

So ppl help me out why did she leave me I been so good to her and I am a good hero not evil?

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score
Re: Family Promblem?

hmm... idk but your speeling is sh*t and you made no sense, it was really hard to follow what you were saying...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^I agree with what you're saying, but you don't need to insult him. Try saying something like "If you string your thoughts together in a more coherent manner, it would be much easier to help you."

Now, maddog, as for your problem with not being able to have any more kids, it's just more difficult to have more after the first one. It takes time, but it's doable.

And about your wife, well, spouses just get harder to take care of as time goes on in my experience. She'll sometimes want more gold at random points down the like, or when the two of you just had a kid, so make sure to increase the daily upkeep by 5 gold every now and then. Frequent gifts are also nice, as is more luxurious furniture and a nicer house. You could also take her out on dates once in a while, maybe to her favorite place, perform her favorite expression, give her favorite gift to her. I'm sure you've done some of this already, but I hope I gave you something that you can use.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

(un)Godly Hiroku;343540 said:
hmm... idk but your speeling is sh*t and you made no sense, it was really hard to follow what you were saying...

You should know that is very possible that maddog speaks English as a second language.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

lol, i type fast, and you atleast knew what i meant, spelling like that isnt that bad athough just like you, i still point it out...
and if he speaks english as a second language, he should practice it a little more lol

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

maddog;343504 said:
Well I start to get marry first time to a women name Alex after the ghost quest and we live in camp at bowerlake then later i found a peaceful home by demon door at Oakfield so I made kids with her one son so till after the shire my kid is 9 then i have a daughter later i went see reaver then my daughter got older is 9 now i cant have no more kids and later my wife divorce me after say my mother is right abotu you. So I liek what i do and i made a family all for nothign i was so mad i had to kill ehr so no one have my kid.

So ppl help me out why did she leave me I been so good to her and I am a good hero not evil?

I would have made sure her upkeep (the gold you pay to her everyday) is ridiculously high. High enough that she doesn't know what to do with it. That is, if your income can facilitate that, of course. If not, try getting into real estate. It's essentially free money.

(un)Godly Hiroku;343540 said:

(un)Godly Hiroku;343599 said:
lol, i type fast, and you atleast knew what i meant, spelling like that isnt that bad athough just like you, i still point it out...
and if he speaks english as a second language, he should practice it a little more lol

Again with the lack of respect. It was hard to follow what he's saying, but coming from someone who barely uses punctuation themselves, it's very hypocritical. I also wasn't aware that we had to get a university degree in English before we posted. Seriously, smarten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.