• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fan art/fan fiction.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
You can know all the grammar in the 'verse, but you enter a relationship without love and she'll shake you off sure as the planets turning. Love keeps her flying.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
You can know all the grammar in the 'verse, but you enter a relationship without love and she'll shake you off sure as the planets turning. Love keeps her flying.

I love my captain. <3

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
ALLLLLLLL ABOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDD

THE RELATIONSHIP

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Fandom is the darkest of cesspools. It's where entertainment goes to die and unhealthy obsessions are born.

Anyone who makes fan art, writes fan fiction, or goes so far as to take commissions on either one is the source of the cancer and should be dealt with. In the past few months someone told me to make a tumblr and that killed anime, women, and politics for me. Literally sucked all the joy out of my world. All of it. I wish they'd all just get shipped to an island with wifi that can only load cached pages. Then they'd leave us alone.

You wanna write / draw stuff for a fandom? Great. Just don't treat it like it's your job. Don't let kind words of people like you bloat your ego. Don't treat it like it's your job.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You wanna write / draw stuff for a fandom? Great. Just don't treat it like it's your job. Don't let kind words of people like you bloat your ego. Don't treat it like it's your job.

I think people throw the word professional around too easily these days. Professional means you have to earn money from what you do. Do you earn money from your art? No? Then you're not a professional artist. I can dig a lot of fan art out there but you're definitely right in saying it's not their job. Fair enough if by some miracle you start to earn money from what you do, that's fine. I love to sing, and play guitar but do I consider myself a professional musician? Nope. Unless I was earning money from it, I can only consider it a hobby of mine.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I don't know, I think my fan art of queen came out pretty nice.

Is this one of jokes where you actually mean the band Queen because that's happened to me before. I get fooled into thinking people like me then BAM heartbreak and betrayal.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You know if you're joking, I don't care. I want to see this fan art now.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
661826_15389936_lz.jpg