• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will FAIL !

AngryJoeShow

Reaction score
*Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will FAIL !

*Edit for 2 days out and Counting*

For those who haven't seen it
, I've bumped and placed the videos on a higher quality server (Blip.tv) over from You Tube.

These are quick FAN Video's with Comedy Skits sprinkled within that lay out some reasons Fable 2 Will Suck (Too Easy, Too Short, Etc.) and reasons why Fable 2 will explode pure awesomeness all over your brand new jeans (Co-op, Dog's, NPC interactivity, Buying Condoms)

Without further ado and before they are retired into the oblivion of the forgotten internet!

Video:
Top Reasons Fable II will Suck!
l_d850ed2ed3234bbf81ab642a3653aca2.jpg

Video:
Top Reasons Fable II will Fulfill your Wildest Dreams!
l_b1824cec165d4435b92b963597a4c744.jpg

*Explicit Language Warning*

Finally if you've already seen them, then how about helping me out with some video ideas? Should I do a Video review? or maybe a Video on DLC Suggestions? Any Ideas for either?

Z

Zamamee

Re: *Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will FAIL !

failed_2.jpg

You do know your on a Fable II fansite right? I'd listen to you but you have the word "FAIL" and "SUCK" and you haven't even played it yet.....

M

Mobster

I don't get the joke.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

He said hes a fan hes just pointing out some things that he thinks wont be that good thats all. Just a light hearted jest video at curbing some hype from Fable 2 thats all. :lol:

Peter even pointed out the problems with Fable 1 that he commented on in the video so the problems are there and exist and we all know that. Dont take the video as a Fable 2 bashing video as from what i understand from watching the video is hes looking forward to it and is a fan himself (next video will be why Fable 2 will kick ass) as he said at the end.

Also AngryJoeShow you mentioned the breadcrumb trail, if you ignore it for a while it disappears until you start heading the right way to its goal again. Just to clear that little bit up for you.

Twilight

Reaction score

Edit:

After the watching the Video He brings up Some good points.I don't think these things will make it fail. I do to fear that it might be to easy.

There valid points but they won't destroy the game.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

The dificulty of the game is my main concern.. in all the videos of Fable II gameplay, they just rush through it..
and i dont like the glow around npcs either..
Good thing to focus on the negative sides right now. cause when the game comes out my mind's gonna explode! and ill go blind from PURE AWESOMENESS!!!

AngryJoeShow

Reaction score

Your Right Dark Drakan, I'm just bringing up some points and i wanted to see if any Fellow Fable II fans felt the same way....especially about the difficulty of the game....If the video mentioned the breadcrumb trail or fairy tale artwork thats the older version, I've since removed those points.....

....The point was to help curb the hype surrounding the game and to blow off steam in anticipation for this really friggin cool game right around the corner...

...I can see at least some agree with me...

I'll Post the other more positive Video in another thread, and see how its received.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

No! Nooo! Im not gonig to watch it.

Screw you Homo! haha..

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Wow you suck you only have 3 posts who cares?

Fable II will rock!

And if it gets ported, it better be expanded like TLC

G

Goretex

I don't mind if someone tries to curb the enthusiasm of the game, and it's perfectly normal for someone to be skeptical. But all of of the reasons he listed in that video are completely bogus.

1.) Everything PM has 'hyped' about this game has been shown to us. This always seems to fly over people's heads. :rolleyes:

2.) Whether the game is too easy or too hard is completely subjective. Some will find it easy, others will find it more difficult. For example, I found every halo game's campaign incredibly easy, even on Legendary. Others will, obviously, disagree and say they found it a bit harder.

3.) People who are knocking the game because of the duration of the main story are completely missing the point of the game. PM made a world that he wants people to experience long after they finish the main quest. With economy, tons of secrets, an ever-moving world, unique NPCs, etc., there's no reason why those of us who are looking to get the most out of this game will be dissapointed.

4.) Whether you're good/evil will make a difference. PM has confirmed that there are different endings, so the story will change accordingly. Your world will also change pretty dramatically according to your choices. And both good and bad characters will have unique quests and opportunities that the opposite won't have. For example, when you grow up from your childhood stage, an evil character will have the assassin job available to them.

5.) Game design is another completely subjective area. I, personally, don't care if the person glows red or not. If anything, it will help the player; especially if it is a casual gamer who is just getting into a game like this. People have to remember that PM made this game for casual gamers as well. Then there's bread crumb trail, which not only glows less if you're preoccupied with something else, but can be turned off if you don't want it. I don't feel this takes away from the gameplay at all, and gives you the sense of immersion much more than a mini-map will.

Shame, this guy could have made a point if he actually took the time to do some research.

poopdogy

grey-palidin
Reaction score

i saw the vid and i agree to a point

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

You people bashing him serisouly suck its just a freaking video god he said himself hes a fan, jeez people like you make me sick, i mean no-ones forcing you to watch it, desu baka!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

:lol: I love how this is the closest any of us get to being fanboys on this site...makes a really nice change to the forty pages of hate filled verbal diarrohea we get on one of our others...

(for the record I've not watched your videos and I won't be purely because I'm trying to avoid as much Fable 2 info as possible so it isn't ruined for me...but I'll watch it once my copy arrives :D)

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

He obviously didn't take time to re look aspects of the game.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

AngryJoeShow;214916 said:
Your Right Dark Drakan, I'm just bringing up some points and i wanted to see if any Fellow Fable II fans felt the same way....especially about the difficulty of the game....If the video mentioned the breadcrumb trail or fairy tale artwork thats the older version, I've since removed those points.....

....The point was to help curb the hype surrounding the game and to blow off steam in anticipation for this really friggin cool game right around the corner...

...I can see at least some agree with me...

I'll Post the other more positive Video in another thread, and see how its received.

Yeah i saw it for the way you intended it and was actually a humorous change to the godly praise or hate filled bile i usually hear. :lol:

ScareCrowReturn;214917 said:
Screw you Homo! haha..

Joking or not comments like this are not welcomed on the forums.

Angel;214930 said:
:lol: I love how this is the closest any of us get to being fanboys on this site...makes a really nice change to the forty pages of hate filled verbal diarrohea we get on one of our others...

Yeah and i know to which site and members your referring to there. :getlost:

Chicken Chaser;214932 said:
He obviously didn't take time to re look aspects of the game.

Was meant to be a humorous way to curb excitement rather than a fact filled documentary of negative things about it thats all.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

somedude21;214920 said:
Wow you suck you only have 3 posts who cares?

Fable II will rock!

And if it gets ported, it better be expanded like TLC
hehe.. you are judging peoples threads by how many posts they have?
kinda sad man..
Pretty sure Joe loves this game, and only made this video to tune down the hype, so it wont be another Fable 1 disappointment.

AngryJoeShow

Reaction score

*Last Call Bump - 2 days Left and Counting!*:w00t:

For those who haven't seen it
:D, I've bumped and placed the videos on a higher quality server (Blip.tv) over from You Tube.

These are quick FAN Video's with a Bunch of Comedy Skits sprinkled within that lay out some reasons Fable 2 Will Suck (Too Easy, Too Short, Etc.) and reasons why Fable 2 will explode pure awesomeness all over your brand new jeans (Co-op, Dog's, NPC interactivity, Buying Condoms)

Without further ado and before they are retired into the oblivion of the forgotten internet! :wacko:

Video:
Top Reasons Fable II will Suck!

Video:
Top Reasons Fable II will Fulfill your Wildest Dreams!

*Explicit Language Warning*

Finally if you've already seen them, then how about helping me out with some video ideas? Should I do a Video review? or maybe a Video on DLC Suggestions? o_O Any Ideas for either? Example See the Reasons why FarCry II will kick ass on the AngryJoeShow episodes list....

M

murphhprum

He did make a couple good points but he's such a greasy bas**rd and he's not funny.

B

bazlo_123

good vid good to see someone jus try nd calm every1 down
u shud def do review of the game