• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will FAIL !

Dentie

Reaction score
Re: *Fan Video* Top 5 Reasons Fable 2 will FAIL !

Zamamee;214878 said:
failed_2.jpg

You do know your on a Fable II fansite right? I'd listen to you but you have the word "FAIL" and "SUCK" and you haven't even played it yet.....

He made 2 movies and i think they are both awesome

AngryJoeShow

Reaction score

bazlo_123;217045 said:
good vid good to see someone jus try nd calm every1 down
u shud def do review of the game

Will do, Problem is that we all know the game is at least 8 quality, likely 9, so I wanted to try something different. like maybe start from 10 rating and show why i deduct points for unforgivable things (like not being able to die).... (.1) intervals, till a rating like 9.3

l_74ff7ba0e57e4918b6219d1d9af9d26e.jpg

Fable II will Rock!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I can't handle any more bashing of Fable 2. I'm looking forward to it. I suppose you have had to played TLC, or something to appreciate the changes, of Fable 2. I know it's a diversion, but had enough hate, for awhile.:unsure:

AngryJoeShow

Reaction score

moonfever;217063 said:
I can't handle any more bashing of Fable 2. I'm looking forward to it. I suppose you have had to played TLC, or something to appreciate the changes, of Fable 2. I know it's a diversion, but had enough hate, for awhile.:unsure:

Hey, perfect, I never played TLC, can you tell me what it added to Fable, In Anyone's opinion - Is it worth picking up after I finish FableII?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

AngryJoeShow;217067 said:
Hey, perfect, I never played TLC, can you tell me what it added to Fable, In Anyone's opinion - Is it worth picking up after I finish FableII?
You don't die in it either. It's strickly an rpg, of the best sort, with a wonderful storyline. It's much easier than Fable 2.:)

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Hahha That was hilarious especially the reasons why it would kick arse one! ahah i like the part about the dog :]

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

AngryJoeShow;217067 said:

More weapons, more quests, new areas and different ending (To sum it up as briefly as i can).

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score

Meh. All the goofy crap in Fable 2 will be able to be removed eventually. Assuming you have the ability to run backups. Or when the game gets ported to PC.