• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenChaser

Reaction score
Fat

In fable 2 u got fat way to fast I hope they change this for fable 3

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Fat

indeed, i also wish that you can lose it by running around like in fable 1/tlc not just by eating celery

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

when i played the game i always got fat even though i never even eat fattening food to help my morality.

it was even worser on females i think, making them look horrible

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

^ That was the terrifying consequence of 'Strength'

With every choice, a consequence.

yes, indeed. choose to level up in strength and your hero will get fatter than Michael Moore faster than you can say "Blueberry Pie"

Mr. Jacob

Reaction score

^ hahahahahahah to true but i never did anything with my strength i only use guns and kept the strength down

WanderingWizard

Reaction score

I wasn't bothered about the fat aspect, it was all about personally tailoring your character. My first character is always a big jolly trader and I was happy cause in Fable 1 it was difficult to maintain obesity. My other characters I've never had trouble keeping thin in both Fable 1 and 2.

Perhaps it'd be better if they modified it a little, like you have to eat more to become fat and you can lose it via excercise (but I imagine it'd still be difficult). But if you still play a character who relys on food for health, you'll stay fat.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;370721 said:
With every choice, a consequence.
"

you can always take the exp away and make your char. normal looking ... TJ griffin said it the best, look at my sig

untuva

Lady in Red
Reaction score

Its called muscle not fat (with strength). Cant except scrawny hero to be much powerful.
I thought skill making you taller was more weird.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

yeah, also, the fable 3 screenshots and video's of character never show magic lines on the face, but it is probably best to say the have a reasonable amount of magic power, making me think that some skills wont affect characteristics.
if so, then great, since my character in fable 2 had all abilities leveled up, he was talk, big, and covered in blue, which looks horrible, i would be glad to have all abilities and maybe still be thin, a normal chin, tall and no mage lines.

in general i doubt people want to be fat unless it suits the character such as the jolly trader mentioned a few posts above.

and they should definitely fix how females evolved through full abilities.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Aions;370787 said:
you can always take the exp away and make your char. normal looking ... TJ griffin said it the best, look at my sig
Even when the hero looks "normal" it still looks like he's fat when wearing certain clothes, like the assassin or ranger coats.

They should make a potion that would make you look weak but allow you to max out strength.
Same thing they did with skill, though I suspect that was only to hide the glitch of the treasure chests, cheeky :p

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

I think that they ought to have it so that when you level up strength for a women, she got more feminine, and sexier (not that I'm a technophile or anything!!)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

after de-leveling all of my skills, my character is alot slimmer, has a better smoother face, but still has the magic lines all over his body.
which i love the appearance, but at the cost of no skills...

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I really hate that eating an apple pie pocket gives me 20 pounds extra.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

especially when you randomly collect food from cupboards and during combat use the d-pad to select health potion/food and eat fattening foods or sometimes the food or potion you need for something, like the box of secrets.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

^ that sucks arse, really hard. I did the arena, and when I came out, I was fatty mc fat fat.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

i can understand why we got fat so fast considering we never have to take a dump, so apparently we have no digestive system and the food stays in us...

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

but celery makes you thinner...
and you can also get drunk and throw up

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

We should be able to walk up to an outhouse and take a dump, and the weight system should be more realistic.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

erm, ok...
thats rather weird, but still, no houses have bathrooms...

Status
Not open for further replies.