• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fattness

Status
Not open for further replies.

st_jdalley

Pure Luck
Reaction score
Fattness

I am SOOO FAT, i did needed to gain the curption points to open the westclif demon door, and now i need am so fat, i was wondering if there was a way to become skinny again w/out eating vegies? And i can't find a place that sells vegies anywhere to lower my fatness, if there is a place where at?

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score
Re: Fattness

st_jdalley;342690 said:
I am SOOO FAT, i did needed to gain the curption points to open the westclif demon door, and now i need am so fat, i was wondering if there was a way to become skinny again w/out eating vegies? And i can't find a place that sells vegies anywhere to lower my fatness, if there is a place where at?

refering to bold print: wth does that jiberish mean!?!

and to get skinny you NEED to eat veggies, unless you have knothole, or the pub games

...go to the produce stands in; bloodstone, bowerstone, and oakfield...and buy celery, and for future knowledge if you need to eat, but dont want to get fat, buy; tofu, carrots, and celery

if you have the pub games; win an amazing apple pie

if you have knothole; go to the potion shop, and buy the weight reducing potions...

st_jdalley

Pure Luck
Reaction score

...i did needed to gain.... that should have been "i needed to gain the curption points" i did not need the "did" in there,...and now i need am so fat... that should have read as "and now i have to curption points, i am so fat" my mind was going faster than what my finger could type and i really didn't look at the message real close

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

not any vegie will do, celery- any celrey will do if its 5* or 1* it will always give you -5 fatness

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

Celeries are your best bet, so I'd recommend buying a produce stall and just checking up on it periodically for the veggie (keep in mind any type of celery will do).

However Knothole Isl has some damn strong skinny potions, which are completely superior to any veggie.

P.S. Eating fatty and drinking is just a bad way to get your corruption up. Raising the rent on properties you own is better because not not only will it prevent you from becoming a fatass, it will also get you a nice income (and whatever antagonism you get from your tenants will actually be quite small).

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

st_jdalley;342695 said:
...i did needed to gain.... that should have been "i needed to gain the curption points" i did not need the "did" in there,...and now i need am so fat... that should have read as "and now i have to curption points, i am so fat" my mind was going faster than what my finger could type and i really didn't look at the message real close

lol np
and i would just recomend getting the knothole DLC, its really good and has awesome items, as does see the future, and youd prob get it eventually, so y not get it now? then you can jsut get a bunch of skinny potions, so you always stay nice and skinny...

st_jdalley

Pure Luck
Reaction score

ok when you come back from the spire your fat, so can you become skinny after you return? And can you do knothole anytime?

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

I wasn't fat when I came back from the spire. You can always become skinny again by eating the celery...just like everyone else said.

You can do Knothole anytime, but like all the other quests, if you download it before you have completed the entire game, certain parts of quest only become available after certain events in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.