• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fav. movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: fav. movies

hey but i've seen some of the movies that you've mentioned and they aren't bad.some of them pretty good.

B

blu phoenix

well let's see...i can't remember now cause i'd have to go in the past threads. let's just put it this way: some action and some horror i think.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Ah Horror.......good genre although there's no such thing as an actually "Scary" movie.

B

blu phoenix

no. horror is a good genre but i like action and fantasy better. action especially. what's a good horror movie that doesn't have a bit of action in it.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
what's a good horror movie that doesn't have a bit of action in it.

I belive it's called......Suspense:lol:

B

blu phoenix

yep. i love suspense. scares the **** out of my mom though. it's funny to sit there and watch scary/horror movies with her because she really doesn't like them.

B

blu phoenix

so...what's your fav. horror movie then. or do they all rock.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Probably............The Hills Have Eyes, or...........The Exorcist, or............The Omen (original)

B

blu phoenix

yeah i heard the omen remake sucked big time. horrible i hear!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Have'nt seen it yet..........

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Ok.............I noticed that in the comercials that I've seen, they have a black
German Shepord instead of a black Rottwieler......:(

B

blu phoenix

oh yeah. hmm...that's interesting. change.*sigh* someone did a joke at my old school at one of the dances. we had a guy there named damien so one of his friends got up on one of the benches and did the line:"it's all for you damien" and then he fell from the bench. it was great and funny too. better then the remake version i suppose.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Heh heh,...............the old version is awesome used to watch it alot when I was younger.

B

blu phoenix

yeah seen it. i haven't seen the exorcist yet. my mom has and she said she had freakin' nightmares. hear it's pretty freaky.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

From what you've told me your mom has nightmares about all "scary" movies:lol:

B

blu phoenix

yeah. she doesn't get into them. i tried to make her watch the ring but she was too scared. i first saw the movie over at a friends house and after one of the times that the phone rang a few seconds later the house phone rang. scared the **** out of us because us girls was all hurtled together. turned out to be a friend of mines mom. freaky movie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.