• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fav. pc online game

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arckon

Fav. pc online game

Wut is ur faverite pc online game mine is Warcraft 3 Reghin of Chaos.

B

blu phoenix

Re: Fav. pc online game

sorry arc but i think there is already a thread on this....i think.

B

blu phoenix

oh ok well then i'd have to say guild wars like in the other one. warcraft is good though.

A

Arckon

i havent played guild wars. for my vote u'd probubly think that Icewind Dale 2 was my fav huh?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Id say either Call Of Duty 2 or Battlefield 2 at the minute. Cant forget Half Life 2 either ;)

B

blu phoenix

are you going to get call of duty 3 then drakan. and yeah half-life 2 is good but why does everyone say they like the first one better.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
are you going to get call of duty 3 then drakan. and yeah half-life 2 is good but why does everyone say they like the first one better.

Definatley going to get Call Of Duty 2 and i have no idea why people say Half Life 1 is better i think Half Life 2 is 1000 times better! I think its because Half Life raised the bar for First Person Shooters at the time. Like people saying Doom is the greatest FPS ever, of course it isnt it just changed First Person Shooters at the time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Avenging Angel said:
Guild Wars & Far Cry

Two good choices, Far Cry was underrated when it was released but it was a massive hit when people played it and rightly so!

B

blu phoenix

yeah heard it was great..haven't played it yet but all my friends have it and they have told me to get it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
yeah heard it was great..haven't played it yet but all my friends have it and they have told me to get it.

Takes quite a good PC to run it at max can get it for Xbox though if you dont have a high speed PC.

B

blu phoenix

oh i have a fast pc not doubt and i have seen it on xbox too so don't you worry...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
oh i have a fast pc not doubt and i have seen it on xbox too so don't you worry...

Thats good then ^_^

It looks gorgeous on a good PC!

K

keekos

Well, I life RF online well because it have a unique blend of fantasy and sci-fi

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

FlyFF - Fly For Fun! - Free to play, naturally.

Don't look down at me because it's cute anime style, I am a sucker for that kind of thing! :wub:

Oh, and if you decide to give it a go, I play on Aibatt sever, and suprisingly, my character's name is Tsuyu.

EDIT: Just what the hell happen to my link o.0 - that aint the one I posted!

Try this: Flyff: Fly For Fun

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Going to play battlefield 2142 demo today :)

D

darthlime101

Tsuyu;27016 said:
FlyFF - Fly For Fun! - Free to play, naturally.

Test Page for Apache Installation

Don't look down at me because it's cute anime style, I am a sucker for that kind of thing! :wub:

Oh, and if you decide to give it a go, I play on Aibatt sever, and suprisingly, my character's name is Tsuyu.
I enjoy cute anime online games, too. MapleStory has me right now. Its fun. MapleStory - Global English Site

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

I used to love Everquest back before Gates of Discord. But now it consumes too much time to do anything =x

I've always been a Halo2 fan, but I can't play it now since I am on dialup. Sometimes I thought if I heard one more mocking 12 year old voice in that game, I was going to put my controller through the tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.