• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite characters?

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score
Favorite characters?

What are yours?

My favorites are Reaver, Garth, and Theresa. Reaver is a badass pirate king guy, and is pretty much immortal. He's also pretty dark, and only cares about the pleasures in life. Garth is an awesome looking will user who pretty much fears nothing. Theresa is much more awesome than the first game, being all cryptic and mysterious. She reminds me a lot of Kreia from KotOR II.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Re: Favorite characters?

The dog was my favorite. Helped my out finding stuff, and finished off the enemies once I got them on the ground. Also changed its fur just to be like me. Very loyal, even took a bullet for me. I think the dog beats all.

ronm100

Reaction score

Garth, Maby Barnum

po1s3n

Banshee killer
Reaction score

My heroes, because they don't talk

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

My Hero's lol and my fav would be Reaver cause he has that charm and wit of a bad guy it's funny! and I think the commandant cause he reminds me of a mix between Darth Maul (appearance) and Jack of Blades (Attitude) and sometimes the kids are my favorite cause they say the darnedest things :p :3

Nephilae

Reaction score

I really like Giles. Or, at least I think that is his name, can't be sure since I have the memory of a goldfish. And I'm gonna agree with Ryu the fox, the dog is awesome.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

The Game Masters. Anyone with enough self confidence to dress like that with no fear of other people's opinions gets a thumbs up in my books, lol.

Nornin

Reaction score

Reaver and Barnum, I did not really know how to react when one met the other.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

lucien!! is that how u spell it?

ForThe LoveOfReaver

Reaver IS better than you~
Reaction score

Reaver, Commandant, And all of the Shadow Temple guys.

Hell I married one :wub:

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Charles gets a thumbs up for being an adventurer even though he has no hero blood in him. He was also a rather funny person, I also loved his hat.

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

From Fable 1 & TLC my fav were:
Jack of Blades and Nostro

From Fable 2 my fav was:
Reaver

Reaction score

lols nostro was epic i wanted his armour quote : my armour my sword my helm and my sheild bring these to me and the path i shall reveal (in spooky but awesome voice)

iGamerNewb

Undead Slayer.
Reaction score

Syth the old one;404258 said:
lols nostro was epic i wanted his armour quote : my armour my sword my helm and my sheild bring these to me and the path i shall reveal (in spooky but awesome voice)

Yeah when I first saw his armour I was wondering if I could skip giving it to him and just walk away with it :ninja:

primechoes

Reaction score

chesty is probably my favorite character...just kidding. I would have to go with the hero, dog, and reaver.

Arekku

Reaction score

Probably would have to go with Garth. He's the only one I know of who can use magic to destroy entire ships. BTW I think Rose says "No!" More than all the other things she says combined, just a thought....

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

When did he destroy an entire ship?

I'm probably the only one to like this one but: Hammer/Hannah :). I also kind of like Theresa...I didn't like it when they argued :(...

I actually didn't like Garth or Reaver at all. Charles annoyed me with his ignorance and my dog annoys me to no end...but for some reason I can't live without him.

asopeoprea

Reaction score

the chief of knothole island, because i thought it was funny how he would always take credit for everything the hero did.

reaver, because his pompous attitude made me laugh.

the dog because he was helpful, my jaw droped when Lucien shot him. thank god for the dlc.