• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Spell Combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentie

Reaction score
The good thing about it is that you can layer a few of the aoes on top of eachother so it grabs multiple enemies. You just walk into a group and spam the crap out of it, nothing can touch you and it looks funny as hell having like 10 enemies swirling around you.

And once they are flying around you can all pick them of with your rifle or pistol :p

OsirusThone

Reaction score
I like Fire + Shock. It reminds me of the Chidori on Naruto(Total dork I know ;P).

n3kr0nomikron

Reaction score
And once they are flying around you can all pick them of with your rifle or pistol :p
Lol definately, i usually focus on swords and rifles, i just use that magic combo to supplement them and make my killing groups a little easier, and more entertaining

I like Fire + Shock. It reminds me of the Chidori on Naruto(Total dork I know ;P).
Naruto is awesome so its ok

Zero Kenshin

Phantom Renegade
Reaction score
Blades + Vortex as an aoe is awesome targeted it is, to quote walter, balls :\

Blades + Fire OR Shock is great but is generally better used as targeted and spammed

Vortex + anything looks brilliant as a targeted cast but my fave is with push

can't remember any others that I loved but blades is my favorite unweaved :D

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Vortex + Shock. To watch them stunned and get picked up by the wind, while still buzzing, the flying into any objects withing range, then POP goes the weasle, or the Merc, like you know, whatever

Binarynova

Reaction score
I use Shock + Vortex for the thunderstorm look... and the fact that it breaks the game. :p

At one point in the Reliquary I was swarmed by no fewer than 20-25 hollow men. My framerate dropped to about 5 frames per second. How are you supposed to do that with melee? Luckily I had my trusty Shock + Vortex. Magic is very powerful in Fable 3.

Xathras

Reaction score
Fire + Ice storm

Call me the rainman
ololol :)

Guren

Reaction score
Shock + Vortex, I mostly fight in the desert, and sand furies are weak to lightning.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
I think someone should make a poll out of this and put up all 15, although, it seems Vortex + Shock is winning :/

Vortex + Fire (ball -_-) It's just...the best. Don't care if it's "not powerful" because it works well if you use it right.

What's "AoE" stand for?

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
I think someone should make a poll out of this and put up all 15, although, it seems Vortex + Shock is winning :/

Vortex + Fire (ball -_-) It's just...the best. Don't care if it's "not powerful" because it works well if you use it right.

What's "AoE" stand for?

AoE = Area of Effect. It's been a term used to describe any spell/ability that damages more than one enemy in a targeted area.

You guys really should try Shock + Force Push. It's honestly the best combination by far.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Voretex + Blades is ridiculously powerful when charged.

heishere909

MasterofSkill
Reaction score
my favourite as to be either blades and shock, blades and fire, vortex and anything else, or shock and fire

Dentie

Reaction score
I really want to do Vortex + Blades but i havent got the blades chest yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.