• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Xbox 360 Game

JesiikaLeah

Reaction score
Whats everyones fave xbox game you cant all just favor fable 3 lol :)

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Favorite?? Eh, uhmm... I can't decide between AC: Brotherhood and Portal 2.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Shouldn't this topic be in Greatwood Park?
Lol.

Anyway.

I'm not much of a console gamer, more of a PC gamer; However, my favorite X-Box 360 game would have to be Red Dead Redemption.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
That one with the guns where you shoot the enemy, I forget the name.

Reaction score
Either Red dead redemption or Bioshock.

The fallout games are also good, but they're probably better on PC.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
oooh.. this is a tough one.. Fable TLC might actually be one of the best games i ever played, but back in the day Zelda 3, [a link to the past] was absolutely amazing, along with Super mario RPG and Shining Force.

I rate how i like games on 3 different scales; How good it was the first time, How good it is when i replay it, and how much gameplay I can get out of it.
Fable TLC had an amazing story line, and i had fun all 5 times i replayed it. There was also a pretty decent amount of things to do, but i mean, its not oblivion.

The major factors to me, is how good the main campaign was the first time through. Since TLC was the most fun first time through, it will be my number one fav game ever, but zelda link to the past and super mario RPG dont fall too far behind.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Favourite games on the Original Xbox:

1. Fable: TLC - For outstanding story, beautiful world and the fact that you can play it again and again without getting bored to "Oblivion" (Get it? :shifty:)
2. Psychonauts - For unique, memorable characters, incredibly fun gameplay and awesome level design.
3. Halo 2 - addictive, and its fun to play as the Arbiter and see the world from an Elite's point of view. The plot isn't too bad either.

Favourite games on the Xbox 360:

1. Portal 2 - Its fun, brilliantly thought out, the levels clicked together perfectly, and the use of humour should be made as an example for other games.
2. Bioshock - For a storyline that can win awards if it was used for a movie, and for the art design that underlines how unrestricted research may destroy one's complexion.
3. Fable 3 - For a world that just begs you to stand on the highest peak and look down at the majestic vista. Also for the surprisingly decent storyline.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
The Mass Effect and Elder Scrolls series each blew me away.

Fallout 3 was good too, but overall fell short of elder scrolls in the feeling of sheer vastness of the game world. don't get me wrong, i loved it. the world just felt less grand which there is no excuse for, even if it's a radioactive wasteland. plus i found how most of the games mechanics (namely lockpicking) had been so dumbed down. it's a necessary skill. if the world feels like it's aching to be explored enough people would drop their trousers to get the damn door open.

CLOAKD DRAGGON

Reaction score
I am a psi-ops fan. You can move things with your mind and controll soldiers minds. You also have other powers also. It's comparable to dooms but better. Everyone i let borrow it loved it and that's why i currently don't have it. That just reminded me to buy another one because that was a while back. Oh. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :cool: :) :D :wub:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have quite a few favourite games but Red Dead Redemption was truly superb as a stand alone product.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Quite a few games, but Lost Odyssey stands out on top for me. <3

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
I dunno about Xbox 360, the Fifa games are fun and are good for company. Guitar Hero III was the best one, and the original Gears of War was amazing. I think currently though my favourite is Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

For the PC though, Counter Strike: Source.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Guitar Hero: Metallica because I own a copy autographed by Metallica I won through a contest. It is without a doubt my most treasured 360 game I own.

Favourite to play though? I couldn't possibly choose one.

Azer249

Reaction score
Halo 3, Halo reach, And as giki said, lost oddessy did something special for me! but the best game... has. to. be.

Oblivion :D

Bring on 11.11.11