• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fierce deity sword

S

Sporeon

fierce deity sword

This is more for s***s and giggles than something I really want to spend time making but the sword from TLOZ: Majora's Mask that looks almost like a figure eight might be an interesting weapon to add...but to be consistent it would need to kill the toughest foes in only 6-7 hits.

K

Kusumura

Re: fierce deity sword

6-7? I seem to recall that the Majora's Mask in it's 3rd form only took like 3 for me. ALTHOUGH that was after I decided to go all Zora-like on it lol.^_^".

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Why does everyone want LOZ crap in Fable? Sure Zelda's a good game, but it doesn'r even compare to Fable! It's an INSULT! Modding was to make it GOOD, not CRAP.

And you can make any weapon kill something in one hit...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I AGREE if you want zelda stuff play zelda

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Calm down guys. He's just asking for a sword. And I don't think putting Zelda stuff in the game makes it crap. If I thought it was crap I wouldn't ask for it. :unsure:

H

HodgePodge

Yea, people have added the master sword and you don't seem to be ****ed about that...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

And Zelda not comparing to Fable? They're almost exactly the same type of game

Link doesn't talk
The Hero Doesn't talk

Uses Silver Keys
Uses Silver keys

Adventure and mysteries. Sword fights, and bow and arrows.

to me they're very similar. But Zelda has been around for a..VERY long time. I mean I will admit, when someone asked for links shield I said ( you should just play zelda instead) But this person is asking for a sword. Not that big of a deal. :unsure: Why do people want devil May cry things in fable? Why do people want Halo things in fable? Why? Just because. No need to be so rude about it.

Aslo they said they wanted to do it for
Sporeon;109173 said:
This is more for s***s and giggles
which means they just want to mess around

H

HodgePodge

However, Final fantasy and star wars is where I draw the line :lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

HodgePodge;114315 said:
However, Final fantasy and star wars is where I draw the line :lol:

Too late. Someone already made a buster sword :p

H

HodgePodge

Yea, I know :( Then again we made a lightsaber so im not one to talk :p

S

Sporeon

A lightsaber type thing may not be a stretch. A energy sword that shocks the enemy when it hits them and does Will and Melee damage perhaps.

F

fablefreak323

Sephiroxas;114312 said:
And Zelda not comparing to Fable? They're almost exactly the same type of game

Link doesn't talk
The Hero Doesn't talk

Uses Silver Keys
Uses Silver keys

Adventure and mysteries. Sword fights, and bow and arrows.

to me they're very similar. But Zelda has been around for a..VERY long time. I mean I will admit, when someone asked for links shield I said ( you should just play zelda instead) But this person is asking for a sword. Not that big of a deal. :unsure: Why do people want devil May cry things in fable? Why do people want Halo things in fable? Why? Just because. No need to be so rude about it.

Aslo they said they wanted to do it for which means they just want to mess around

AMEN +rep

K

Kusumura

Damn straight they're almost the exact same. Only thing about Fable I hate is that I have to spawn Silver Keys when I don't even know how lol.

M

markedasinferna

i made a lightsaber that i COULD put up for dl

H

HodgePodge

Actually groo, it didn't work when you send it to me to upload. Did you get it working?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Majora's Mask is an awesome game. Make a request and I'll get around to it.

R

Rhadiel

droded;114843 said:
Majora's Mask is an awesome game. Make a request and I'll get around to it.

im repping you for accepting his request :p...oh and droded...how is that fire will robe i asked for hm?:ninja:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Well, time to defend my point...

As close as the similarities are, the use is different. And the gameplay with the swords and bows? Way better in Fable. Choice of weapons/ items? Goes to Fable. And for the master sword? Already made, no need to nitpick. And the fact that it's purple? Don't you think your enemies would die of laughter first? A guy in a green tunic with a saggy dunce cap and a purple sword... Of course they'd laugh! Wouldn't you if some like that was charging at you? And wouldn't Link be like, 30 or 40 years old by now? And he's STILL trying to score with Zelda? :sick: And with the tunic... TAHDA! It's complete with white tights! After looking at him... Laughter will have to ensue...

That is my point on why Zelda doesn't compare to Fable!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;114962 said:
Well, time to defend my point...

As close as the similarities are, the use is different. And the gameplay with the swords and bows? Way better in Fable. Choice of weapons/ items? Goes to Fable. And for the master sword? Already made, no need to nitpick. And the fact that it's purple? Don't you think your enemies would die of laughter first? A guy in a green tunic with a saggy dunce cap and a purple sword... Of course they'd laugh! Wouldn't you if some like that was charging at you? And wouldn't Link be like, 30 or 40 years old by now? And he's STILL trying to score with Zelda? :sick: And with the tunic... TAHDA! It's complete with white tights! After looking at him... Laughter will have to ensue...

That is my point on why Zelda doesn't compare to Fable!

I think a ball and chain beats the crap out of any weapons found in fable. :D :lol:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I expected more when I got the ball and chain. It sucks, for my uses at least. I need more pizzaz in a weapon.