• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fighting final boss plz help

A

Acoolguy

Fighting final boss plz help

Fighting you know who how do I kill him. his minions keep apearing so I enflame them. I think I lowered his health a lil bit but It's hardly noticable.

How do I kill him?

Thanks

B

blue crow

Re: Fighting final boss plz help

Okay basiclly what i did was. Kill minons beat him up with that legnedary kanata. Kill minons and beat him up agian. Then he goes in the air use your bow and thats it. But becareful he has two strong moves one is not avoid able and the other is.

B

blue crow

Use any sword that has a sharp aug. I used that legendary kanta that you get when you marry lady gray.

H

Hexadecimal

you can use just about anything... if you have a ton of mana potions and physical shield it's ridiculously easy... I use Divine Fury ^_^

B

blue crow

Hexadecimal;111866 said:
you can use just about anything... if you have a ton of mana potions and physical shield it's ridiculously easy... I use Divine Fury ^_^

Thats a good way too. But i think this guy is a warrior/ranger.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

That's the way I did it the first time.

H

Hexadecimal

blue crow;111867 said:
Thats a good way too. But i think this guy is a warrior/ranger.

well, he said he used enflame... so he obviously uses Will... you were the only one who mentioned weapons... not him...

Devalion

Glittering Generality.
Reaction score

From:http://forums.projectego.net/devalions-fable-faq-1566/

"Q: How do I beat Jack of Blades?
A: The first time you fight Jack, he has two forms of attack. In the beginning he uses a sword to attack you, often sending out hurtful waves of energy. The easiest way to defeat him in this form is to cast Physical Shield, Slow Time, and then cast Berserk. Now, whenever you hit him, you will smash through his blocking sword (he blocks extremely well) and damage him for a good amount. Halfway through the fight, Jack will change attack patterns. Now, he will stay in the center of the room, but he flies, so the sword is useless. Take out your bow, and cast Slow Time and then cast Multi-Arrow. Jack has a couple of very, very damaging attacks in this form. He still sends out waves of energy, but they hurt more, and there are more of them. His second attack drains you of life. Fortunately, if you are armed with Skorm’s Bow, and use Multi-Arrow, all you need to do is hit him 2-3 times to kill him. When he sends out the waves of energy, stand in-between the spaces of the energy bolts, charge up, and let fly. Do this until he is beaten.

The second time you fight Jack, he has a few new tricks up his sleeves. In preparation, when you are outside the Bronze Gate, cast Physical Shield and Multi-Arrow, and then use a potion to get your mana back to full. Now enter the gate. You will enter a large room brimming with lava underneath you (the action gets hot from here on out…sorry, anyways….). Now, when you have control of your character, immediately cast Slow Time and run to the left, up the stairs, and then go midway down the descending stairs. Why, you ask? Good question. Jack has two moves that are completely nullified by this position. One, a diving flame attack, will go right behind you. This attack HURTS…as in, it can completely wipe out your mana if you have your Physical Shield up. Jack’s other attack is a ground stomp, which sends debris out in front of him. The debris will not go up the stairs, so it will not damage you. About midway through the fight, summoners and minions will start to spawn. These honestly aren’t very big threats. Laughably, Jack will do your work for you in getting rid of the summoners, as his flame breath will kill them if they are standing above the staircase you are on. Now, as Jack settles back down after a flight, charge up your bow and wait for a lock on. Fire, and then immediately charge again and fire. There is a certain amount of damage that you can do to him before he must fly around again. Repeat the bow-charge-fire routine two more times and he should die."

B

blue crow

Hexadecimal;111871 said:
well, he said he used enflame... so he obviously uses Will... you were the only one who mentioned weapons... not him...
Just because he uses enflame dosent mean that he has any other spell besides that begining spell.

H

Hexadecimal

blue crow;111876 said:
Just because he uses enflame dosent mean that he has any other spell besides that begining spell.

and it doesn't mean he doesn't either... =]
I was just trying to give advice by telling him what I did...different people have different ideas :unsure:

B

blue crow

Hexadecimal;111878 said:
and it doesn't mean he doesn't either... =]
I was just trying to give advice by telling him what I did...different people have different ideas :unsure:

Yeah sorry about that. It seems not playing fable for a 3 or 4 months makes you forgot about diffrent ideas.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

its really just trial and error. iam a pure mage and i beat him with Enflame/Slow Time/Divine Fury. easy as pie.

PS: you dont even need physical shield. that only makes the game even easier.

A

Acoolguy

blue crow;111864 said:
Use any sword that has a sharp aug. I used that legendary kanta that you get when you marry lady gray.

I married her but I didnt get nothin.

Btw everybody I killed JoB...
And killed my sis

S

Sidewayz

Well here was my way to beat him Get Master Bow and go up halfway up the stairs and his fire line will miss and his slam wont hurt you and just shoot away and watch for his Special Move and he will be done in no time it was easy for me and didnt get touched (had physical shield so what little damage it did, didnt touch) hope i helped

S

ScareCrow

No Offense..but it was like **** easy for me..I mean simple as!

i mean i did have a master bow and a master katana..but thats not the point! = ]

So yea its pretty simple to kill him..and if u dont have TLC (the Lost Chapters) you cant carry on unless you wait for credits to finish..Cya!

B

blue crow

Acoolguy;111897 said:
I married her but I didnt get nothin.

Btw everybody I killed JoB...
And killed my sis

In her room there is a bed when you click a there will be a silver key and there is a chest that needs 15 keys to open thats were you get the sword.

F

fablefreak323

use skorms bow+multiarrow while at range.

use solus greatsword+berserk+multistrike while up close. beat him easy

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Albion Knight;111870 said:
Dude amazing!

DAMMIT. You won. FYI that should be what the fight against logan is like, no platform boohoki.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Holy crap, this thread is over 3 years old. NECROBUMP MUCH?