• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finding Rose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

An Ally Cat

Re: Finding Rose?

You do find rose just have to look hard. finding her is like finding a ninja wearing black at night :ninja:

A

An Ally Cat

i have found her and i'm not telling where lets just say... look for her

C

CoolGamer

lets just all agree that SHE IS DEAD and in heaven

:D

M

Mab_Faerie

Zjuggernaut;277957 said:
"Love.
All those you loved will be returned, even your beloved dog."

Rose is still dead. Theresa sucks.

Haha, i feel your pain. I was so mad when i beat the game and Rose was still gone. I looked to my friend Bree and was like "Why did i even play? I only wanted to get Rose back! They sucked me in for nothing!!" lol

JLBoyyy

The Hero of Awesomeness
Reaction score

kinda bumped a thread that is very old... i think he gave up by now...

and dont believe anyone, you cant find her in the game, and most likely never will...

Xiro

"The Muffin Man"
Reaction score

Perhaps it's garth,he said he wanted to return to his home,maybe shes with him.

adenp9070

Reaction score

mr garth has no hood :p unless he decided to hide away for ever and ever

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

It's Scythe... Forget this thread forever now. If u want proof:

William Black -> Archon -> Scythe -> man in Rose's letter.

Scythe does not appear in Fable II, although it remains possible that he could be added in downloadable content. Also, if the Hero chooses the Path of Love at the end of the game, he or she receives a letter from his or her departed sister Rose, in which she mentions she's staying with a man "who wears hooded robes and is very skinny." She also alludes to him being some sort of king and that she feels safe with him. He tells her that he knows their family. All the evidence suggests that this man is Scythe and even add more proof to the theory that he is William Black.

From
http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Scythe

Edit: I just saw Archon's Rage post. Read that all of you!!!! Rep for you.

T

Testudo

You mean to tell me that I could just have brought back thousands of people, making all of Albion happy, but instead sacrificed them so that I could keep my dog? I mean, sure, I like my dog and he truly have been helpfull, but he alone wasn't worth a thousand lives. I want my sister!

I had a theory that you could find that Marcus-guy who wrote the death-life poem (which was great, by the way) found behind the last demondoor, and that she would be with him, but that seems to be a dead end. *Sigh*

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

^^ The Marcus guy is actually Marcus Welfare, a dev who worked for LionHead studios on Fable and Fable: TLC, but who died at the age of 19. The Dev team put a "In Memory" section for Marcus in the Fable II credits.

And yes, the person Rose describes is Scythe. It's been pretty much accepted to the point where there's really no use in arguing with it.

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

Testudo;333824 said:
You mean to tell me that I could just have brought back thousands of people, making all of Albion happy, but instead sacrificed them so that I could keep my dog? I mean, sure, I like my dog and he truly have been helpfull, but he alone wasn't worth a thousand lives. I want my sister!

I had a theory that you could find that Marcus-guy who wrote the death-life poem (which was great, by the way) found behind the last demondoor, and that she would be with him, but that seems to be a dead end. *Sigh*

you cant bring your sister back, and im kinda confused, who is rose?
is she you sis of the hero girl with the crossbow in fable TLC ??
and if she is the crossbow girl, how does she come into the story??

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

(un)Godly Hiroku;342982 said:
you cant bring your sister back, and im kinda confused, who is rose?
is she you sis of the hero girl with the crossbow in fable TLC ??
and if she is the crossbow girl, how does she come into the story??

You seriously, SERIOUSLY, don't know who Rose is? The older sister of the Hero in Fable II, the one who wishes to live in a castle at the beginning of the game and then gets shot right in front of Little Sparrows eyes? The entire reason the Hero of Fable II sets out on his quest...to seek revenge for his sister's death?

Have you even played the game? Seriously??

Status
Not open for further replies.