• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finding Rose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: Finding Rose?

What if shes with sandgoose? i mean his grave says loved by all seen by none. Coincidence?

Y

yarabavan

Ok so heres the site http://www.lionhead.com/fable2/TalesofAlbion/tales.htm
For those who still can't figure out wat i'm getting at i've gone ahead and written an explanation.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So according to the stories the first Archon, William Black,--from who all Heros are descended—made a pact with the Sword of Aeons in which the Sword would grant him the power to defeat the Blades Court in exchange for his soul. Once the court had been destroyed, the Archon’s body began to “waste” away from his time in the Void and the battle with the Court.
At about this time the Archon’s children began to inflict pain and suffering on the very people whom he’d given his life to save, but with he’d become weak enough at this point that there was nothing he could do to stop them. So William, faced with this decay “….wrapped his body in golden mail and a royal blue cloak before vanishing”. That was the last time the man known as William Black was seen.
The story goes on to say that the Archon’s children went on to inherit his kingdom and bring about wave after wave of oppression and violence with each new Archon, which abruptly ended with the activation of the spire which ushered in a feudal war time in Albion.
This warring time carried on for awhile and only ended with the appearance of a man named Nostro. Now what Nostro did is not really important, what was is important is the man who taught him how to control his powers—Scythe. Scythe was described as being “ …a wraith of a man…He carried an ornate sword and shrouded himself in a tattered blue cloak that hid tarnished golden armor…” Scythe is mentioned a few more times before the death of Nostro. Nostro had apparently called out to him in his dying moments and Scythe was “warm with affection” allowing Nostro to die peacefully.
Now on to Rose’s letter. For the sake of space and time I’m going to cut to the part about the man who she says “…knows our family. He told me his name, but I keep forgetting it. Weird. I think he’s a king or something. He’s very thin and wears a hood and looks scary, but he’s nice and I feel safe with him here…” It should be noted that Rose’s is still a child when she’s written this letter; even if she has been brought back to life she will not have developed mentally enough to make distinguishments that adults would. For instance what she calls a hood is more than likely a cloak. Going on further in her note she says that she thinks he’s a king; children often associate gold or intricate armors and wepons with kings; so it could be assumed that the man is carrying at least something along those lines on him--possibly golden armor or maybe an ornate sword. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it’s both. She also goes on to says he looks scary. Children are often scared by things that can show them how bad life can be such as poverty or the decay of greatness; perhaps showing that this man is displaying this some how—maybe his cloak is old and tattered and he show signs of great aging. Yeah do you guys see what I’m getting at?
I don’t think that the Lionshead could have made it any more obvious unless they spelled it out; which I will kindly do for all of you.
William Black(Archon): Infected with a decaying illness, last seen wrapped in golden mail and a royal blue cloak, was the owner of the Sword of Aeons, and was known to have lived over a century without any adverse effect to him, had simply vanished, all heroes are descended from him
Scythe: appeared out of nowhere, was described as a “wraith of a man” –i.e. very then—and bore an “ornate sword” and wore a tattered blue cloak that hid his tarnished golden armor, actions were made out of hope for goodness and peace, made Nostro feel safe enough with himself that he could die peacefully, Recognized Nostros blood line immediately
The man in letter from Rose: Knew Rose’s family, had told Rose his name but she couldn’t seem to remember it (suggesting that it’s either an uncommon or extremely complicated to pronounce name or that he has told her a different name each time she has asked him; making her think that she had forgotten his name), he seemed like he was a king or something akin to it, was very thin and wore a hood and looks scary, gives off a kind aura
OR SIMPLY
William= Archon
Archon= Wore blue cloak and gold armor, wielded the Sword of Aeons, infected with a disease that causes his body to waste away—making him thiner—, Kind and Just ruler, “Father of all Heroes”
Scythe=Wore a tattered blue and old gold armor, wielded and “ornate sword”, was thin, and was kind and just, able to recognize hero blood lines
Man in Letter= Thin, is a king or some like it, has many names, is kind and comforting, wears a cloak and gold armor, wields a golden sword, recognized Rose and her families’ blood immediately, and almost all of his garments most likely show great wear and tear.
IN OTHER WORDS
William=Archon=Scythe=Man in Rose’s Letter
End of story

Y

yarabavan

yarabavan;228758 said:
Oi Haven't you guys read the background stories on the fable2 site? Sythe isn't who you think he is, hang on and let me find the materials and stuff and i'll tell you what i mean

Ok here you go here's the site with the stories http://www.lionhead.com/fable2/TalesofAlbion/tales.htm

And heres what those stories are telling you about the man named "Scythe"

So according to the stories the first Archon, William Black,--from who all Heros are descended—made a pact with the Sword of Aeons in which the Sword would grant him the power to defeat the Blades Court in exchange for his soul. Once the court had been destroyed, the Archon’s body began to “waste” away from his time in the Void and the battle with the Court.
At about this time the Archon’s children began to inflict pain and suffering on the very people whom he’d given his life to save, but with he’d become weak enough at this point that there was nothing he could do to stop them. So William, faced with this decay “….wrapped his body in golden mail and a royal blue cloak before vanishing”. That was the last time the man known as William Black was seen.
The story goes on to say that the Archon’s children went on to inherit his kingdom and bring about wave after wave of oppression and violence with each new Archon, which abruptly ended with the activation of the spire which ushered in a feudal war time in Albion.
This warring time carried on for awhile and only ended with the appearance of a man named Nostro. Now what Nostro did is not really important, what was is important is the man who taught him how to control his powers—Scythe. Scythe was described as being “ …a wraith of a man…He carried an ornate sword and shrouded himself in a tattered blue cloak that hid tarnished golden armor…” Scythe is mentioned a few more times before the death of Nostro. Nostro had apparently called out to him in his dying moments and Scythe was “warm with affection” allowing Nostro to die peacefully.
Now on to Rose’s letter. For the sake of space and time I’m going to cut to the part about the man who she says “…knows our family. He told me his name, but I keep forgetting it. Weird. I think he’s a king or something. He’s very thin and wears a hood and looks scary, but he’s nice and I feel safe with him here…” It should be noted that Rose’s is still a child when she’s written this letter; even if she has been brought back to life she will not have developed mentally enough to make distinguishments that adults would. For instance what she calls a hood is more than likely a cloak. Going on further in her note she says that she thinks he’s a king; children often associate gold or intricate armors and wepons with kings; so it could be assumed that the man is carrying at least something along those lines on him--possibly golden armor or maybe an ornate sword. I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it’s both. She also goes on to says he looks scary. Children are often scared by things that can show them how bad life can be such as poverty or the decay of greatness; perhaps showing that this man is displaying this some how—maybe his cloak is old and tattered and he show signs of great aging. Yeah do you guys see what I’m getting at?
I don’t think that the Lionshead could have made it any more obvious unless they spelled it out; which I will kindly do for all of you.
William Black(Archon): Infected with a decaying illness, last seen wrapped in golden mail and a royal blue cloak, was the owner of the Sword of Aeons, and was known to have lived over a century without any adverse effect to him, had simply vanished, all heroes are descended from him
Scythe: appeared out of nowhere, was described as a “wraith of a man” –i.e. very then—and bore an “ornate sword” and wore a tattered blue cloak that hid his tarnished golden armor, actions were made out of hope for goodness and peace, made Nostro feel safe enough with himself that he could die peacefully, Recognized Nostros blood line immediately
The man in letter from Rose: Knew Rose’s family, had told Rose his name but she couldn’t seem to remember it (suggesting that it’s either an uncommon or extremely complicated to pronounce name or that he has told her a different name each time she has asked him; making her think that she had forgotten his name), he seemed like he was a king or something akin to it, was very thin and wore a hood and looks scary, gives off a kind aura
OR SIMPLY
William= Archon
Archon= Wore blue cloak and gold armor, wielded the Sword of Aeons, infected with a disease that causes his body to waste away—making him thiner—, Kind and Just ruler, “Father of all Heroes”
Scythe=Wore a tattered blue and old gold armor, wielded and “ornate sword”, was thin, and was kind and just, able to recognize hero blood lines
Man in Letter= Thin, is a king or some like it, has many names, is kind and comforting, wears a cloak and gold armor, wields a golden sword, recognized Rose and her families’ blood immediately, and almost all of his garments most likely show great wear and tear.
IN OTHER WORDS
End of story

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Toeler;227116 said:
It is called milking the franchise, and it sucks -.-
Extra downloadable content for Fable II sucks????
It might be called milking the franchise, but you get more - more!!!
like a full set of assassin clothes - or an assassin coat that doesnt make the hero look fat!
or clothes for your dog!
or sex scenes!
or more legendary weapons!
or sex scenes!
or a bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:S

C

c0rrupth3r0

lol o. i dnt have xbl so no SEX SCENES! and legendary weapons! AND SEX SCENES! 4 me ='[

V

vincent3551

i think that, that is a total waste of a wish because that and the your getting ur dog back is the only reason people would choose that then and also where r ur parents then because they r family!

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I know, LH were real turds with that :(. And the more money you an imagine? I have like 21 times more than that legit. When I first did It I thought it was 1m with a few 0s on the end.

If I remade my main character I'd choose the needs of all or whatever it's called.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

"Love.
All those you loved will be returned, even your beloved dog."

Rose is still dead. Theresa sucks.

Fairfax King

Reaction score

jack of blades = red robes

diary = dark figure = scythe robes

jack od blades = dead

scythe = alive =\

i saw that in another forum im in, is tht true?

(they were talking about the same thing.

D

darkskxcher

Like said before she writes that she's in a better place with someone who feels safe. He wears a blue robe so it's a reference to scytche from the lost chapters

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

nobody knows. majority says in her letter she is in the dog trick demon door ( memory lane) with scythe. Or someplace else with scythe. Im guessing there will be a new dlc package with a huge ammount of quests for his

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

yarabavan;228931 said:
Ok here you go here's the site with the stories http://www.lionhead.com/fable2/TalesofAlbion/tales.htm

And heres what those stories are telling you about the man named "Scythe"

OR SIMPLY
William= Archon
IN OTHER WORDS
End of story

If you like JoB unlike me here ishis side of the letter:

"Dear Sparrow
I woke up today in such a peculiar place. It's like a great big forest, with lots and lots of trees that go on forever. I was scared at first because I couldn't find you, but there's someone here who says he knows us, knows our family. He told me his name, but I keep forgetting it. Weird. I think he's a king or something. He's thin and wears a hood and looks scary, but he's nice and I feel safe with him here. I hope your okay, Little Sparrow. Somehow I know that its going to be alrightm abd we'll be together again one day. He promised me.
Love
Rose

-But there is someone here who says he knows of our family.
(jack knows of the bloodline and your relation to the old kingdom.)
-he told me his name, but i keep forgetting it.
(jack maybe has a real name thats is demonic and is longer or incomprehensible.
-I think he is a king or something
( a jack is close to the king a royal servant.)
-wears a hood
(jack has a hood and his mask looks scary and rose doesn't realise she is an adult since she has been "dead" all this time.
-bvut he's nice
(jack can act nice to gain confidence of rose for future plans.)

now if your going to say but jack is dead his mask was destroyed it isn't well we don't know if it is or isn't why because when you beat tlc and choose one of the options the pictures of your triomph is the same either way and when you go in the hero's guild in fable II (i think) you can go in the chamber of fate and the picture will be the same never revealing what the hero did.

not to go on jack's side (i hate him) but to just make people think of who it should be
what if it's barnum?(just kidding)

D

draconian139

I'm not going to hazard a guess as to the identity of the person with Rose. However, I highly doubt that it is Scythe. In my understanding Scythe is a good individual. Whoever is with Rose MUST have their own ulterior motives because otherwise they'd put in the note, "Hey man I'm taking care of your sis and had her write this to you. Feel free to come visit or simply take her off my hands. You can find us in ____." Do they let you know where she is? No. Instead they allow her to send a letter to the hero allowing it to mess with the hero's head. Anyone that chose love as a wish would NOT be comfortable with an unidentified individual taking care of their newly revived sister and would be going mad with worry. My honest opinion is that the man is an agent of Theresa's and it's all part of her master plan to have all the heroes nice and occupied while she takes care of business.

K

Kon Fu Shun

No need to worry guys, Rose is with me :kiss:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Kon Fu Shun;285363 said:
No need to worry guys, Rose is with me :kiss:
LOL, that's funny. +rep Just keep her safe. ^_^

S

stuck

:wacko:its ball crap you cant find rose at first i thought she was at oakfiald but she wasnt there and fable 3 is going to take ages to come out so i dont know if shes in fable 3

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

stuck;291791 said:
:wacko:its ball crap you cant find rose at first i thought she was at oakfiald but she wasnt there and fable 3 is going to take ages to come out so i dont know if shes in fable 3
She might be, it would depend on the choices you make.:)

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

The person is most likely Scythe. The place could be The Northern Wastes. Jack is forever locked in another dimension and his mask cannot be taken out of the lava because the gate to Archon's knot is sealed. If you read the history books in Fable II, it all links the hero to a "good" alignment.;)

My opinion overall:

Man=Scythe
Place=Northern Wastes or former Knothole Glade
Rose=Brought to life by choice of "Needs of the few"

Happy now?:ninja:

F

fingyer

It very well could be Scythe because there is a loading screen quote about how he mysteriously disappeared. I think not putting Rose back in the game was purposely done to allow to include her in a future DLC. Maybe Scythe too, he owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.