• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finishing Up We Need Guns Lots of Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
All I need are Beadle's Cutlass, Really Sharp Pair of Scissors, the Swinging Sword, Sorrow's Fist, Bloodcraver, Chickenbane, Tee Killer Shooter, Defender of the Faith, and Skorm's Justice to finish it up. This http://projectego.net/forums/threads/we-need-guns-lots-of-guns.28092/ shows what I have in my shops. * and x2 means I have some to spare. I also have about 18 mil. to spare.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
the Swinging Sword and , Defender of the Faith i got and up 4 trading

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
What about Tannar's Glory? Or Avo's Lamentation? Or Thunderblade?

EDIT: I found another Ice Maiden. When do you want to trade?

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i need thanerblade aswell but u can give me ehter and im on in 1hr gamer tag UnholyKing6666

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
i need thanerblade aswell but u can give me ehter and im on in 1hr gamer tag UnholyKing6666

I don't know if this still applies because I don't know when you wrote it. Anyway, it seems we need another time. Can you be on anytime from now (7:45 Eastern Time) until 9:30? Also, if you manage to get your hands on a Bloodcraver or Skorm's Justice, I'll give you both.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
Ice Maiden for Bloodcraver? Also, are you still selling the Swinging Sword?

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
i have all the weapons and willing to lend them to you for the achievement. all i ask for is i get them back as i've worked hard to get them upgraded ^_^

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score
i have all the weapons and willing to lend them to you for the achievement. all i ask for is i get them back as i've worked hard to get them upgraded ^_^

No, but thanks for the offer. I wanna try and collect them all and I only have three left to get so its kinda pointless to do that. If only I'd gotten this extremely generous offer when I first started collecting......

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
No, but thanks for the offer. I wanna try and collect them all and I only have three left to get so its kinda pointless to do that. If only I'd gotten this extremely generous offer when I first started collecting......

to be honest, i do not like to offer this to random people out there. i value those who actually put in the effort and is about to complete it than the random "OMG PAY ATTENTION TO ME BECAUSE I SIGNED UP TODAY. GIVE ME YOUR WEAPONS FOR ACHIEVS" i see plastered all over the forums. so kudos to you for a job well done and best of luck in getting your last ones!

(oh and i can help you with the swinging sword if you're still in needing of it.)

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
hi if you still offering pls can you help me out pls

Rami Hawana

GT: Pow Bam Zap
Reaction score

hiiiiiiiii, also if you are offering I would love to borrow and return!! I'll give you errr anything? Need help in another game? check out my GT to see what I can help you with! thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.