• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First fmp: Urahara's Bashing Stick.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
First fmp: Urahara's Bashing Stick.

Weapon Description: (Cant seem to get it on the weapon, I appreciate any helpers in seeing to this happening)
This stick was passed down through the generations of elders and was used to beat young heroes who don't wash their hands before a meal. The terrifying destructive power of this stick instills fear into all young and hungry heroes which has given it the nickname "Death Stick."

I'm including 2 versions of the weapon, the tree version, and the final version. Tree version is a massive, and I'm being literal here, massive "stick." Final version is fairly long, and what I use as my "boss killing tool."

Here are 2 pictures of the tree version, sheathed and drawn.

sheathed.jpg
stickultimatum.jpg

Here is a picture of the weapon stats (minus the description, darn it, help please?) and the final version drawn, after I've smashed the dragon with it.

Untitled-3.jpg
JobStick.jpg

So yeah, my first .fmp, I hope it works. Can I have any testers? I'll appreciate any feedback.

NOTES: I cant seem to clone the CWeaponDefs, but I dont think it'll affect the weapons, will it?
It's my first .fmp and I'm not sure of how to do it. I just followed OldBoy's guide best I could, but it doesn't have pictures so I am clueless :wacko:

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: First fmp: Urahara's Bashing Stick.

I tried it, but once I got the zip open there was no fmp. The file properties show it's file type as 'file'. Try again and I will try the fmp.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I'll try downloading winrar, see if it changes anything.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I'm gonna upload 1 more, see if it works please

jwc2200

Reaction score

I tried the first one and only got a larger stick, still the same texture, same damage.

The second one did nothing at all, didn't add a new object I mean. It didn't change the existing stick either.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

meh I give up for now.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Perhaps someone could make a guide (With screen shots :shifty:) showing exactly how you make a .fmp. It's not as simple as I thought it was, obviously, what with joining together all of the Cdefs and compiling and whatnot.

I dunno how easy it'll be when I get the hang of it, but right now it sounds like rocket science :p