• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First sig in over a year

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
First sig in over a year

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything on here. I just recently decided to get back into GFX stuff, so this isn't my best work. I like it though. Tell me what you think.

Final.jpg

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: First sig in over a year

Not bad, not bad at all. Somebody wouldn't know this if they didn't watch Avatar, but the green goes well with her since she's from the Earth Kingdom. The border and background are nice too. The background helps to put a lot of the focus on her face.

I would have chosen Zuko though. :lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Nice one black! I just watched the movie, and am excited for the next books. :D

black.

Reaction score

Necromancer11;406370 said:
Not bad, not bad at all. Somebody wouldn't know this if they didn't watch Avatar, but the green goes well with her since she's from the Earth Kingdom. The border and background are nice too. The background helps to put a lot of the focus on her face.

I would have chosen Zuko though. :lol:
Thanks, I was hoping someone would notice the color coordination. Zuko is quite the badass, but this render seemed like it would work really well as a focal point. Plus, who doesn't love Toph? :lol:

And thanks Markie! I wasn't overly impressed with the movie, since I'm a diehard fan of the show, and they didn't exactly stick to the story.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Goodness, you old members are all just coming back through the cracks... heh, through the cracks. Good to see you again old friend.

I like it, reminds me of a piece I did around 5 years ago at Steve & Andy's old GFX forum.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

cool border, cool background, cool text + foreground. the only thing i could think of is to maybe add a different effect to the character herself or use a different picture of her.
but then again it's already beyond something i can do! :lol:

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score

is that that earth bender from avatar? I am not entirely sure.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

black.;406391 said:
Plus, who doesn't love Toph? :lol:

Eh, she's not exactly one of my favorite characters. She can be kinda gross, and sometimes she's sort of a b*tch... :lol: She's cool when she's fighting though. :lol:

black.;406391 said:
I wasn't overly impressed with the movie, since I'm a diehard fan of the show, and they didn't exactly stick to the story.

I wasn't very impressed with the movie either. It wasn't because they changed minor parts of the story though. They changed the pronunciation of Aang, Iroh, and Sokka, they didn't explain about Appa or Momo at all, firebenders had to have fire present in order to bend, and the bending was weird. They had to jump around and do all kinds of crazy sh*t, and then (for a waterbender for example) the water would start moving. And that's just what I thought of off the top of my head. I'm pretty much obligated to see the other two though. :lol:

Relinquished Reality;406436 said:
is that that earth bender from avatar? I am not entirely sure.

Yea, she's Aang's earthbending teacher.

black.

Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;406405 said:
cool border, cool background, cool text + foreground. the only thing i could think of is to maybe add a different effect to the character herself or use a different picture of her.
but then again it's already beyond something i can do! :lol:

Thanks man. I was kinda thinking I should do something else over her face, but I didn't wanna crowd up the focal point too much. I think it's a decent first try after being outta the loop for so long. I'll definitely be doing more when I get the chance.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Didn't know everyone around here was so into Avatar! Rock on Fabley Forums! :D

zDominik

Reaction score

I like it,except for the text placement.

black.

Reaction score

Yeah, I messed up on the text. Shoulda been higher up, so it didn't collide with the border. I was rushed into finishing this, since I was using a friends computer, so I didn't get the chance to do it exactly how I wanted to. Thanks to everyone for the feedback though.