• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Flick is my Chick

K

Kal El

Flick is my Chick

She has to be the hottest chick in the game, besides Grey, in my opinion of course. So im a sucker, I married a prostitute. :p I cant help it. My "FlickyBoo" gives me gifts all the time, and has to have sex all the time!!! Now I havent went out and cheated on her or married again. The way she treats me, I dont think I have to. :D But I guess if it goes downhill and stuff hits the fan, someones gonna be yelling 1-8-7! Anyways, I wanna know who you married and why. Which hottie(s) did you find?

Taking it easy, and taking it twice!!

H

Hexen_Harlot

Re: Flick is my Chick

I had the shortest marriage EVER. I married some random lesbian, screwed her, walked down the street, married a man, and then they both divoirced me because I didn't realise the lesbian was following me... oops. So I shot them. Happy ending!
And I married a tattooist once, but he was a needy little faggot and kept nagging me to spend mroe time at home.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I married 3 different men, but they never would cooperate, so they all had to go. :ninja:
It's really hard being a girl.:( I'm a lady hero, not some slut. I can't even pretend to be. I think I will remain single.

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

Don't all of the prostitutes in this game have STD's? She's probably giving you a few extra gifts that you didn't expect.

Dentie

Reaction score

^lolz

kilaelya

Lionheart
Reaction score

I married one of the monks from the Temple of Light, mainly because when I inspected him one of his qualities was "weird", which I had never seen before :D He gives me gifts all the time!

I also married a random traveling merchant because his name is the name of my boyfriend IRL. He randomly changes the items he is selling (clothes, food, etc), so I have my own merchant in my house pretty much.