• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Flit switch locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwNzOr

Reaction score
I've pretty much completed my game now i think. I don't have xbox live so trying to collect every single weapon and upgrading them all is just getting boring. I was wondering though if there's anything i've missed in the game like hidden flit switches that might lead me somewhere cool or at least entertain me for a few minutes :p.

Anyway the flit switches i've found so far are:
- 2 different ones in the dark sanctum. One leading you to the legendary weapon and the other opening a door with a chest in it without decent loot :p.
- One flit switch that leads you to the gold door below the academy. There was also a lever there that you could pull to get to a silver key.
- Driftwood flit switch that leads you to the golden key.
- Flit switch that you shoot to open the door in sunset house to get the legendary weapon.
- All the flit switches to get the legendary weapon in the auroran mine.
- Several other flit switches that you see during quests and while collecting golden keys etc. (i've done all collectables)

Is there anything i've missed? If there's other things apart from flit switches that i might have missed please tell :).

Status
Not open for further replies.