• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Floydians?!

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score
Floydians?!

There has to some other serious Pink Floyd fan besides me here? At least a few... "And everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon"

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Floydians?!

Perhaps I need to listen to more of them.. I still have some of the songs you gave me. Comfortably Numb and Run Like Hell are great songs.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Well, all I can say is....

PINK FLOYD ARE THE GREATEST BAND EVER!

I've got at least one song off of each genuine album (I'm not counting the Final Cut, as it's just a Waters album, and anything after is just Gilmour).

But yeah, huge fan. :D

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

well im not really into floyd, but he(or they im not big on them or him so i dont know if its a band or a single singer) has some pretty good songs, at least the ones ive heard.

L

LionHeadTex

Hell yes. I'm listening to "Sheep" right now.:lol:

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Man;169796 said:
well im not really into floyd, but he(or they im not big on them or him so i dont know if its a band or a single singer) has some pretty good songs, at least the ones ive heard.

It's a band:lol:. David Gilmour, Syd Barret, Roger Waters, Rick Wright and Nick Mason.

LionHeadTex said:
Hell yes. I'm listening to "Sheep" right now.:lol:

It's not my favourite song of that album, but it's still a good'n:cool:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Pink Floyd FTW! :thumbsup:

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

What's everyones favourite Floyd album?

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

Mine is Meddle... ECHOES man! oh and Piper at the Gates of Dawn cause I adore Syd and his whimsical nature.... oh man so many more favoritess Darkside, Animals, Wish You Were Here, ect. I even like The Final Cut and The Division Bell alot... Final Cut a bit more so cause Im more a of a Waters fan... but I do like TDB alot but can't say so much for A Momentary Lapse of Reason just too much bad 80s production as well as with Waters solo album Radio Kaos that came out around the same time.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Funny you should mention Echoes, I'm listening to it now :lol: It's the only song that I can stand listening to now for some unknown reason. Meddle is a great album, but I don't think anything beats Dark Side, Wish You Were Here and the Wall. And Animals. There's too many to choose from! I'm not as big a Barrett fan as I am Waters/Gilmour, but Piper is a great album. I just love Bike! :lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

dark side of the moon

D

Darg

Well, I like everything I've heard of them, even if I've only heard two songs by them... so...

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I haven't heard many Pink Floyd tracks but, from what I've heard, I really like 'em. I guess they were just before my time and - despite still being as popular as ever - managed to slip by me; bit like The Beatles, really.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

I don't listen to them but I have respect for some of their lyrics.

" We don't need no education. We don't need no thought control."

I've been reading a lot about government conspiracies and how textbooks (in schools) leave out/focus on certain things. :p

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

35th anniversary of darkside of the moon today! :)

Oh and they have plenty of better/deeper lyrics than Another Brick in the Wall Amanda... Roger Waters especially is a great lyricist.. you should check out more stuff. But yeah I do like the message of Another Brick In the Wall..

Oh and for anyone that only knows a few Floyd tracks which are probably: Another Brick in the Wall, Comfortably Numb, Wish you were Here and Money....

Some good starter songs to get into the band: Basically Darkside of the Moon all the way through in its entirety.... Welcome to the Machine, One of these Days, Shine on You Crazy Diamond (long masterpiece) then you can dive into the earlier stuff, and Echoes and Animals too of coursee when you know the band a bit better.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

Get Bike :w00t: