• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Followers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
What the hell happened to this feature? I never even seemed to gather any or saw a sign of them being there. It was one of the greatest feauters... whut?

RedDead

Master Of Puppets
Reaction score
Aren't they the people who appear on the road to rule?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Are they? I thought you had to amass them and when you were knocked out you losed them?

OsirusThone

Reaction score
The followers are the people on the road to rule. You're thinking of the Guild Seals that you lose when you get KO'd. You don't lose them though you just lose the progress to the next one.

Reaction score
The followers are the people on the road to rule. You're thinking of the Guild Seals that you lose when you get KO'd. You don't lose them though you just lose the progress to the next one.
Before the game came out, Peter said the followers you obtain was around 300,000. So i expected different than what it is

Reaction score
Well unless a DLC comes out that adds that, this is what we got.
Na not even that, its to late, it just isn't big enough(the game world) to add that, that was one of the games downfalls, like atleast should have added something into that massive black slate of land on the map of Aurora.

OsirusThone

Reaction score
Na not even that, its to late, it just isn't big enough(the game world) to add that, that was one of the games downfalls, like atleast should have added something into that massive black slate of land on the map of Aurora.
It's a desert wasteland... It's kinda meant to be a blank map Aurora hardly stayed intact after the *spoiler* attacked . Everyone seems to have something or other to bitch about.

Reaction score
It's a desert wasteland... It's kinda meant to be a blank map Aurora hardly stayed intact after the *spoiler* attacked . Everyone seems to have something or other to bitch about.
I know i know, but when it was stated that Aurora was bigger than Albion, i mean foreel? It isn't even near the same size, let alone bigger, and there is one hick ass town, and the desert(2 regions of desert).

OsirusThone

Reaction score
I know i know, but when it was stated that Aurora was bigger than Albion, i mean foreel? It isn't even near the same size, let alone bigger, and there is one hick ass town, and the desert(2 regions of desert).
As we should all know by now that it doesn't matter what's stated in a Fable game, we get something less amazing then they state it will be.

Reaction score
As we should all know by now that it doesn't matter what's stated in a Fable game, we get something less amazing then they state it will be.
YA i kno, still though, there should be something out in that blank area

Status
Not open for further replies.