• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

food and potions not replenishing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I own just about every shop in Albion, including all the potion and food shops/stalls. I only eat Tofu, and I like to go buy all the potions available every "day" or 2 in game. I have noticed that they have not been replenishing as often. In fact, I slept for a week and still no potions. Really I want summon creature potions, I don't need any more health potions but that seems to be all I can find. Is there a trick to being able to buy the summon creature potions at bowerstone and brightwall? I am just at the part of the game where I just became queen.

nofreebe

Reaction score
I own just about every shop in Albion, including all the potion and food shops/stalls. I only eat Tofu, and I like to go buy all the potions available every "day" or 2 in game. I have noticed that they have not been replenishing as often. In fact, I slept for a week and still no potions. Really I want summon creature potions, I don't need any more health potions but that seems to be all I can find. Is there a trick to being able to buy the summon creature potions at bowerstone and brightwall? I am just at the part of the game where I just became queen.

Get inside the portal (R to R), it will reset your world...most of the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.