• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Free vs cost

G

gagnerants

Free vs cost

So what is the difference between the two types of the knothole island, I choice the free cause well I'm a student and that means I'm poor. :blush:

G

gagnerants

Re: Free vs cost

Never mind I just looked at the more detail, with the free you don't get to play on the island.

bowerstoned

Reaction score

yeah with the free one you can go there on co-op with someone who has bought it, but otherwise, you get nothing

T

TheRedDragon

iif you got the free one and you play with someone that has the cost do you still get the pointsff

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

No you don't, I completed the quests with a friend online, he didnt get an achievement - you can't even play if you have the free pack. You will be transparent and unable to interact with anyone

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;261522 said:
No you don't, I completed the quests with a friend online, he didnt get an achievement - you can't even play if you have the free pack. You will be transparent and unable to interact with anyone

Guess its a good way to get you to see the island before buying it in a try before you buy style. Interesting idea and Crackdown did it also but you could play with the vehicles and weapons if you did co-op with someone who had purchased it. Made me buy it so its a good idea.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I already bought it, without having played it - iloveyou crackdown and Fable ^_^