• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Free XBL name change help???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterJoe

Explorer
Reaction score
ok my gamertag atm is xBlackJoex .i wanna change it , but dont wanna dish out 800 ms points for it.can anyone who reads this report me on xbl for a racist name or something like that? or can any1 give me any advice as to whether or not this actually works? thanks:D

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
ok my gamertag atm is xBlackJoex .i wanna change it , but dont wanna dish out 800 ms points for it.can anyone who reads this report me on xbl for a racist name or something like that? or can any1 give me any advice as to whether or not this actually works? thanks:D
It doesn't work, but I'll gladly file a report against you.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

That will get you banned, not let you change your name.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
either pay 10 bucks, or start a new gamertag.
that's the way the world works.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'll just close this to save you from the inevitable bashing. Like the others mentioned, you're asking for a trick that does not work, just do it the old-fashioned way and pay the 10 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.