• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Friend list problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flashcoke

Friend list problem

Whenever i try to meet up with my friends on fable 2 can never see them (friends on friend list). is it because i haven't completed the game on the char i try it on?

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Friend list problem

Try it on a different character and see if the same problem occurs.

F

Flashcoke

it did happen on my other char, when he hadn't completed the game, but i haven't tried it on him now that he has completed the game, so i could try.

Charliee!

Reaction score

Same thing has happened to me, regardless of wether I have my orbs set to "frieds only" or "everyone". For me it appears to be a random issue, which comes and goes as it pleases. Hope somebody can comment further.

C

CertainDeath

I find the same as you, Charliee. The other day, I was helping a guy, and he decided to give me his items once I got him the last achievement he needed. At that point, it was no problem finding his orb.

Could it be an issue with the game, or do we just coincedentally have bastard connex/xboxsxsx?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

it's probably a connection problem. it could be the 360, it could be the network. check to see if XBL is on. if it is, try restarting the 360. whoever you're trying to meet should restart too

C

CertainDeath

I've tried both of those steps countless times.

F

Flashcoke

XBL is definitely on, but i will try restarting it when i try to meet a friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.