• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Frostmourne problem

lavenderbolt

Reaction score
Frostmourne problem

well, i don't know calling it like this is true or not, but there something really weird about my frostmourne sword. when i use flourish, sometimes the hero doesn't act like usual, first the screen flashes then he jump to the air, performs a rolling uppercut attack, or a slanting slash, these look really cool but i'm not sure whether it's ok or not. can somebody tell me what happened?
here the video( sorry about the quality my screen is not flash continuously like that, its just turn grey right before the atack ):
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9DzzrXrbfA

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Frostmourne problem

The action of the hero in the video is caused by the bandit slayer augmentation. It will show up in the weapon description as a mana aug, the number is 2886. Maybe someone meant to add a mana aug but entered the wrong number.

lavenderbolt

Reaction score

yeah, i added a bandit slayer aug to the weapon since i changed it to mystic aug, but this is the first time i have ever seen it act like that. and no, i didn't change anything in Hero's CAppearanceDef or something

lavenderbolt

Reaction score

But if the bandit slayer augment does that... hmm...
i don't think it's bandit slayer aug did that since another weapon with it acts just as normal
i really want to fix this cause even though it looks good, it doesn't deal any damage