• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Frostmourne

G

gwan95

Frostmourne

Can anyone Create a Frostmourne weapon from Warcraft 3??? and possibly a brand new frost augment with it???

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Frostmourne

gwan95;170947 said:
Can anyone Create a Frostmourne weapon from Warcraft 3??? and possibly a brand new frost augment with it???

Snap man that would be too damn cool- or the ashbringer would be awesome too.
:D

if somebody can do this I would so tempted to mod my game *nod*

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Frostmourne Hungers. :D

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I dont know much about modding, is it possible to create (?) that sword and get it in Fable?

PS: Did anybody see the real life replica model of it?

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

somebody needs to create that weapon!! and yes you could create a frost augmentation.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

James Butts;171153 said:
somebody needs to create that weapon!! and yes you could create a frost augmentation.

Nah the thing would need to consume and corrupt souls or whisper things in your ear coming from Ner'zhul :D

X

Xeon

weirdkidinabox;171180 said:
Nah the thing would need to consume and corrupt souls or whisper things in your ear coming from Ner'zhul :D

Evil version of the never created singing sword perhaps??

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

Xeon;174314 said:
Evil version of the never created singing sword perhaps??

please, I'm getting sick of the term singing sword, the less it is mentioned the better

other than that, if somebody can rip the model and texture, I would be glad to make it

X

Xeon

morerunes;174335 said:
please, I'm getting sick of the term singing sword, the less it is mentioned the better

other than that, if somebody can rip the model and texture, I would be glad to make it

You know that lionhead isn't the first with the singing sword idea? Infact in my many years of roleplaying i've encountered several singing swords, some was just annoying, some helpfull and some just annoying and helpfull, the last time i met the singing sword was in a morrowind mod, the guy who made had also spend several hours speaking gebberish into his mic to make the sword as annoying as possible, after a day or two I decided it was time for my dear sword to die so I threw it into a vulcano and everytime I pass that vulcano I can hear it humming in the depths.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Posting an image could be helpful.;)

L

Lauran

http://forums.projectego.net/sword-designs-7534/
scroll down and you shall see my post with pic/link

It's so difficult to re-write it here again :p (even silly)
but well, at least to make you decide:

arthasartwork1gu7.jpg

M

Masterzeo

If you look on google there are countless tutorials of how to export World of Warcraft models into WCIII using tools like WoW Model Viewer:
WoW Model Viewer and other programs.

I imagine that the jump from World of Warcraft to fable would be if anything easier then the jump from WoW to wcIII.

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

if you read from my link, then you would know that I already have a model for it

and thank you, but I already have that ;)

M

Masterzeo

Well, warcraft itself does not have a true model of frostmourne. Just saying that you could get a huge database of weapons that you would not have to do much 3d work with if you found a way to get the models into Fable.

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

how do you think the Sword of 1000 Truths got into fable?

I have also figured out the way to do it. (even though I didn't actually port the sword, I have done other swords that I haven't released)

GODOFWAR

WILL War Lord
Reaction score

Hey,
I've been watching this forum for about 2 months, and I was wondering when Frostmourne was going to be finished...

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

I'll think about going back to this

that's a few reasons to come back to fable modding, please, give me more

(right now, it's so I can prove my theory on the idea of a female hero instead of a male hero, frostmourne needs to be finished, GWAS, despite how many repairs I've made to it, is still in sorry condition, new consumables needs to be updated, I need to finish Fable Bare, since the current one is terrible quality)

hmm...

maybe it is time...