• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funniest Fable: TLC Moments.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score
Funniest Fable: TLC Moments.

Basically just post your funniest, scariest, weirdest, whatever-est moment in Fable TLC.

Mine was when I first played and married another man, and had sex with him, and it said "Do you want to go to bed with your wife?" Lawl.

tips994

Rogue
Reaction score
Re: Funniest Fable: TLC Moments.

probably when i kicked a chicken over a house and it landed on somebody...
haven't played fable in forever...

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

My first play through Fable, I had a wife in Bowerstone. I didn't realize that you couldn't kill anybody in Bowerstone, and I tried to beat her to death, because I didn't want her anymore. Instead of that, she divorced me after about 5 minutes of pure punching. If I didn't stop, she wouldn't have divorced me. Only because I gave her a chance to speak... !

H

HoshiAkari

Probably my funniest TLC moment would be when I had sex when I had been married to a gay NPC. I found the noises to be so stupid that I almost peed myself laughing.

rindai

Vorpal Fatality
Reaction score

The funniest Fable: TLC moment i had was when a man in the lookout point near the boasting area said, "You like like the inside of a nose.." I thought it was pretty funny.

KAWAiiCHiBiX3

Reaction score

Beating the poop out of Lady Grey, the Bordello harlots, and that Rose Cottage hag.

:cool:

Vyko

Destronian Emperor
Reaction score

Meeting the Jack of Blades for the first time. Back in 2004 that was scary.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

roofing a chicken for the first time, made me lol irl

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

"Man... Did you know, if you stand reeeeaally still... I can see your skeleton."

Harbinger

Reaction score

Hardly as much funny moments in fable 1 as there are in fable 2, the first time I kicked a chicken at max physique made me laugh, I didnt expect it it to go flying so far :D

Also when whisper blew herself up with a bomb in the arena :D

Apophis

Nazi Jew Oximoron
Reaction score

'Go faster you balverine terd'

When I had my wife and I seduced her 6 times to have sex and get the Pimp hat, she started singing a gay happy stupid song.

I fought Jack of blades naked with a stick and a weak bow. He did 200 damage.

When I was fighting screamers in hook coast, and I got in trouble for 'having my weapon out'.

Looking at Lady Gay.

Guilty Sp4rk

This is a red letter day.
Reaction score

"They say Orchard Farm's got some weird goings on..."
*kills enemy* "Thats a bad one finished."
In the beginning if you tell the woman where her husband is... "Ya filthy SWINE, I ought to chop them right off!"
*old woman in the bordello* "My name's Polly. It used to be Pretty Polly. Now it's just Polly"
*same old woman if you do her and come back* "Ahhh... Enjoyed it last time did ya? Back for some moooore?"... That made me sick the first time I heard xD
Yea... Fable 1 will forever be the best RPG ever made. Fable 2 taking second place in my book.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Lol... Fable might not be as funny as fable 2, but quite a lot of the expressions are funny anyway...

Imagine dancing like a chicken in front of an undead... Oh! You know that you can kill all the fist-fighters, except the leader... I didnt know that the first time I played and so I tried to kill them all when I wanted to destroy Oakvale with a massacre, so I ended up killing all the guards while being chased by this somewhat immortal Fist-fighter leader

Guilty Sp4rk

This is a red letter day.
Reaction score

I forgot about the.. russian(?) girl in the bordello... I laughed my arse off at the sounds of that incident..

Skorn

Lord of Scum and Villainy
Reaction score

I got two funny moments :).

Close to when you begin your adventures in Bowerstone, Theresa asks you to meet her at the clock tower right? So I start drinking tons of beer to pass the time. When she arrives I'm basically seeing double. When she asks me "Do you feel the weight of responsibility yet" my character smiles, gives her a thumbs up, and then throws up right in front of her lol.

Another funny moment was when me and my brother were playing. I was a henchman for his character, and we are shooting people up in oakvale near the bar. As we shoot people down, my brother's wife starts walking toward us. "Don't shoot my wife." My brother said calmly, just letting me know she was coming. Seriously not knowing where she was I asked, "Where?" And when I did i turned to shoot a bum. Must of shot too many times because my brother's wife went soaring through the air as I accidentally shot her with my blunderbuss. My brother was screaming "WHAT THE CRAP?"

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Don't really have too many funny moments, except one time my guy was hammered and I accidentaly punched a guard, vand thus I had a nice drunken sword fight, and the occasional bandit pointign at me and saying "Maleficus" then he makes a fist and goes "Yeeeeeeeeeeeah" it always cracks mine funny bone.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

my friend came over right after the tragic accident with hammer early on...you know...the one right after you get the well water *wink wink*.
he wanted to know how to do expressions...during the funeral. by accident he messed up the fart expression during the ceremony and took a crap on the poor guy. this would have been just the usual fable, but it was before any of the game patches were released... the hero froze in mid position and the sound effects didn't stop. we watched hoping it would end for a good 15 minutes...poor *totally random* dead guy.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Skorn;352587 said:
I got two funny moments :).

Close to when you begin your adventures in Bowerstone, Theresa asks you to meet her at the clock tower right? So I start drinking tons of beer to pass the time. When she arrives I'm basically seeing double. When she asks me "Do you feel the weight of responsibility yet" my character smiles, gives her a thumbs up, and then throws up right in front of her lol.

Another funny moment was when me and my brother were playing. I was a henchman for his character, and we are shooting people up in oakvale near the bar. As we shoot people down, my brother's wife starts walking toward us. "Don't shoot my wife." My brother said calmly, just letting me know she was coming. Seriously not knowing where she was I asked, "Where?" And when I did i turned to shoot a bum. Must of shot too many times because my brother's wife went soaring through the air as I accidentally shot her with my blunderbuss. My brother was screaming "WHAT THE CRAP?"

ER...... was this in Fable 2? Cause this thread is for TLC... and how did you get henchmen in oakvale anyway? If you were talking about Fable 2, isnt Oakvale suppose to be dead? I'm just saying...o_O

Skorn

Lord of Scum and Villainy
Reaction score

Daniel Ray;352949 said:
ER...... was this in Fable 2? Cause this thread is for TLC... and how did you get henchmen in oakvale anyway? If you were talking about Fable 2, isnt Oakvale suppose to be dead? I'm just saying...o_O

Oh good lord, I must not of been paying attention when I wrote that lol. yep thats all from Fable 2, and I didn't mean Oakvale...I meant the other town...the one with the Sandgoose. I can't remember any funny stuff in the TLC, thats too far back for me to remember right now lol.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Skorn;352961 said:
Oh good lord, I must not of been paying attention when I wrote that lol. yep thats all from Fable 2, and I didn't mean Oakvale...I meant the other town...the one with the Sandgoose. I can't remember any funny stuff in the TLC, thats too far back for me to remember right now lol.

Its okay!;) And the town you're talking about is Oakfield then