• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game breaking glitch in Aurora! PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Reaction score
So a friend and I were playing on Xbox Live in my world and we were running into the town of Aurora, but the doors didn't open. Instead, we walked right through them and started falling down an endless hole. It saved and now I am stuck in this endless fall, I can not enter the Sanctuary or anything... is there any way out of this? I do not, DO NOT want to start all over... after everything I've done. Do you think they will make an update or... something?

Please help. :c

Reaction score
So a friend and I were playing on Xbox Live in my world and we were running into the town of Aurora, but the doors didn't open. Instead, we walked right through them and started falling down an endless hole. It saved and now I am stuck in this endless fall, I can not enter the Sanctuary or anything... is there any way out of this? I do not, DO NOT want to start all over... after everything I've done. Do you think they will make an update or... something?

I think its all over:(.. sorry

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score

Start anew or wait for update.

Chrysalis

Reaction score
is he also screwed he cant start a new game? because have to go in sanctuary to do that?

Autarch

Reaction score
Go into System Memory then the Fable 3 part of it and delete his save. All you can do, really.

Reaction score
well they said that aurora was going to be bigger and better then albion. but man does that suck or what

Nicck

Angelic Hero of Albion
Reaction score
Seems as though deleting your save from system memory and start new or wait for an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.