• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ninja Mage

Game Cam

Does anyone know of any (free) programs that records your pc games (including sound)??? All i have is Game Cam but that doesnt include sound and a big annoying logo in the corner. Plz post or pm if you know of a site where i could get one.

Thanks for you help, Ninja Mage:ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Game Cam

Except Fraps still puts an annoying logo at the top of the screen, it also only records for 30 seconds. You need to buy a full version. :lol:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

erm i downloaded fraps, to hell with paying for it and i set it up..now what do i do

nah i got it

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;103030 said:
and fraps lags like a *****

I never had a problem with it at all, it records your frames per second and if its really low then its your computer not the program.

J

Jester.

hmm it just spikes and lags with all my friends we all get the smae problem it may infact be just our comps im not sure but god sometimes it just lags so bad some clips are useless and 29 sec clips are a pain to put in order to make a movie i wish someone could teach me how to use gamecam

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Yep. :D I love that it tells me the frames per second. I like to know what rate my games going at. :D

J

Jester.

and i love 29sec clips being crammed into movie maker lol ahhh i just need a betetr computer and a decent editting program

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Jester.;103045 said:
and i love 29sec clips being crammed into movie maker lol ahhh i just need a betetr computer and a decent editting program

I have the full version of fraps. :ninja: No 30 second clips for me. that was annoying. :(

J

Jester.

how much is it really people have told me 39.99 other said 10 im confused on that

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

When I had the unregistered version I only got 30 second clips. *shrug*

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

It costs $37.00 USD

J

Jester.

thats lame i dont have acces to a credit card anyway

R

rand0ness

Well,everyone try Hypercam it records as long as you want, but it has that annoying "unregistered" thing or i found a guy in this youtube vidio that will send you a full version of one of those for free(full version). Whitestorm@gmial.com
(if there is any misspelling fix it plz)
(all includes sound)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

rand0ness;165093 said:
Well,everyone try Hypercam it records as long as you want, but it has that annoying "unregistered" thing or i found a guy in this youtube vidio that will send you a full version of one of those for free(full version). Whitestorm@gmial.com
(if there is any misspelling fix it plz)
(all includes sound)

Thanks for the info, but this thread was way old. Try and pay attention to dates.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

As this thread was old and long dead.

*Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.