• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game keeps freezing when I enter Brightwall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman2021

Reaction score
Every time I take two steps into the town of Brightwall, my game crashes. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a way to fix this?

This is really annoying me...

Veryl

Reaction score
Have you tried porting to the libary first? Or try taking all of your clothing off. Yeah I know sounds crazy but maybe it's a DLC glitch if you have any DLC. Thats all i can think of.. Never heard of this bug before

Mastperf

Reaction score
Try deleting the cache on the harddrive or reinstalling the game if you have it installed.

Simon Kaya

UKDragon1991
Reaction score
Every time I take two steps into the town of Brightwall, my game crashes. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a way to fix this?

keeps happening to me and everyone hates me dont know bout you but when i go to the library there is like 100 people all stuck trying to move in the door way so i rekon there are to many people in brightwall try killing some (if evil) if you got the same see what happens

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
yeah brightwall is super laggy for me too, just after i found all the books this happend

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, Brightwall is incredibly laggy for me too. So flippin' annoying!

Simon Kaya

UKDragon1991
Reaction score

i just plugged a secon controler in and killed the people in the library and now touch wood is working so mabye you should try killing people

Vyan

Reaction score
Experiencing the same problem after completing the game.

Dbigpimpslapper

Fable Fan
Reaction score
when I was saving the people of Albion , the game keeps freezing and had to re-do it over and over again .tried deleting the cache , it didn't work .It still froze on me ..its annoying ..

there are instances,too that the game freezes every couple of minutes ...

Khalin

Reaction score
i just plugged a secon controler in and killed the people in the library and now touch wood is working so mabye you should try killing people
Have you tested this before? Does anyone know if this method works or not? I'm experiencing the same problem and am considering trying it out if it'll fix things.

Status
Not open for further replies.