• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games you COULD be looking forward too?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Yes to all of those. I just hope bethesda takes some lessons from Fallout New Vegas and applies it to 4. That way the old fans can be pleased as well as the new ones.

The companion wheel. That's all I want, thank you.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
SSX Deadly Descents, Ninja Gaiden 3, and Mass Effect 3 for me.

I love the SSX series dearly and I'm so glad that it's finally getting a reboot. 'twill be wild.

No interest in the Summerset Isle? I think it'd be interesting since next to nothing is known about the place. What little there is only makes me more intrigued.

They have to set the next one in the Summerset Isles. It still remains the most interesting place for me, simply because nothing is known about it, and especially after the Thalmor plot in Skyrim.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I want to take a big dump on Thalmor lands as a big ****ed-off Nord.

EDIT: Considering the tradition of introducing your character as a prisoner, I'm sure I'll have every reason to be big and ****ed off.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Just bought Oblivion Fifth Anniversary for the computer, Time to power game then command console like crazy. Not on my game computer though. Not even in the same city as it =P

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Voodoo Vince 2. I friggin' loved the first one.
More Viva Piñata!
Half Life 2 Ep. 3 or just Half Life 3.
Stubbs the Zombie 2

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Banjo Kazooie Threeie.

Luigis Mansion 2

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Titan Quest 2

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I thought Viva Pinata was highly successful. I love it. They'd be dumb not to make another one.
Apparently they have no intention of continuing with it. Which makes me very sad because it's one of the few titles that Jake enjoys aside from Sonic. Plus it's just awesome...the only real haters I've come across are those who've never actually played it.

Reaction score
It's been said a thousand times already but I want to see Fallout 4,

Ooh! just remembered! Star wars battlefront 3!

EDIT: This might be a bit soon, but also an Elder scrolls game set in the Summerset isles.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
I'm yet to complete the Oblivion DLC, but dosen't the Shivering Isles expansion also feature Summerset Isles?

Reaction score
I'm yet to complete the Oblivion DLC, but dosen't the Shivering Isles expansion also feature Summerset Isles?

Nope, shivering isles is a plain of oblivion a completely separate realm from mundus > the plain of existence where mortals live and where Nirn (the planet that TES takes place) is located. Summerset Isles is home of the high elves and is located on Nirn and exists within Mundus.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Okay then. I haven't played it that much yet so I thought that maybe there was a reverse of Shimmering Isles in the realm of Order or something...
Guess not...

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
1715845552_tn_memes_no_face_of_course_not_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Anywho, I would like a Fallout 4 to go pl0x. KTHNXBAI
why the **** not

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
There's a difference between fixing and improving.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'm aware that it's a figure of speech. I just feel that it doesn't properly acknowledge the potential of improvements, and I don't feel that it's ever valid because anything, including any of the Fable games, can benefit from being improved.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm aware that it's a figure of speech. I just feel that it doesn't properly acknowledge the potential of improvements, and I don't feel that it's ever valid because anything, including any of the Fable games, can benefit from being improved.

I'd prefer to not leave any improvements in the hands of Lionhead. You make a good point, but Lionhead's idea of improvement is Fable 3.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
And I would agree with them. Honestly, I love TLC, but the only thing that I think it did better than Fable 2 and 3 was the game's atmosphere.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Did I mention Starcraft Ghost? I'm pretty sure I did. ....>:C...

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Fable died after 2 for me. The magic died in Fable 2.

On topic I'd love to see another 'Operation Darkness', though it'll never happen. And I'd also love to see a sequal to Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne using the True Demon ending as canon. I want to see the battle between heaven and hell. I want to partake in it. I earned the right to lead the armies of hell against the creator, now I wanna actually do it!

BTW I LOVE the occult.